What's new

I Am Calling You Two Out.

Should Tom Brady and Reo accept Box's challenge?

• Yes. Destroy each other, hype ensues, profit.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • No. There's no excitement to be found here.

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • I haven't seen the fire under it get big enough to care.

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • 6-4 Kabal.

Votes: 24 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
tym is a lot of whiny little self entitled bitches like both 4chan and facebook just landed in here recently

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Please elaborate.
I am genuinely curious as to why you're interested, all of a sudden.
Other than that this is probably just Tom sending someone to fight his battles for him.
Because as excited as I am to finally get to fight you, this is a pretty shitty way for it to go down if that's the case.

Taking one for the team. Like I'm the fucking ugly girl at the prom.
That's a good one.

I'll be there at midnight.
I'll be surprised if I take more than a couple of games.
And I would love the sensei-ing and the chance to win you over.
But I have no intention of giving up my pursuit until I get what I'm after.
No matter how many ways you all try to bury me.

I am the storm of the century.
Give me what I want, and I'll go away.
Wtf do u want? I'm giving u games and a challenge tonight . Be happy

RexxyC

what's done is done
Please elaborate.
I am genuinely curious as to why you're interested, all of a sudden.
Other than that this is probably just Tom sending someone to fight his battles for him.
Because as excited as I am to finally get to fight you, this is a pretty shitty way for it to go down if that's the case.

Taking one for the team. Like I'm the fucking ugly girl at the prom.
That's a good one.

I'll be there at midnight.
I'll be surprised if I take more than a couple of games.
And I would love the sensei-ing and the chance to win you over.
But I have no intention of giving up my pursuit until I get what I'm after.
No matter how many ways you all try to bury me.

I am the storm of the century.
Give me what I want, and I'll go away.
Bruh, he said that because you come off as a lunatic and frankly you creep people on this forum out with those videos, also he probably doesn't want his name involved any further, and who could blame him?

You're getting your matches, these stoner ass monologues have to stop.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Wtf do u want? I'm giving u games and a challenge tonight . Be happy
...I'm sorry, am I supposed to bow and say "what a lovely tea party" when we're done, too?

With all due respect, do I look fucking stupid to you, Brant?
Neither you nor any other "major" player in circulation has given the SLIGHTEST of fucks about my plans, efforts, or anything I'm up to in the least in the entire time I've been trying to make it happen.
Now, all of a sudden, riiiiiiiight after I call Tom out on that BULLSHIT diatribe he went on (and then apparently immediately deleted) about "elitist players" making people jump through hoops just to get in games and try to get better, NOW all of a sudden someone - who, mind you, ISNT THE GUY IVE BEEN CHALLENGING FOR AGES NOW WHO IS STILL AVOIDING ME LIKE A FUCKING COWARD, and also happens to be someone who's been tight with him for years - wants to just jump in front of the bullet? Out of the goodness of his heart? I can't even get a fucking DM or a response to anything from him, but here you are suddenly eager as a beaver with this random "okay, do this or shut the fuck up" challenge with the attitude of someone who i just insulted by questioning his mere presence?
Not even on an RHS, or with any sort of forward thinking whatsoever. No, I'm supposed to bet my whole plan and everything that goes into it, which is a HELL of a lot more important to me than checking someone's ego in a video game, on a random act of kindness from someone who, for all intents and purposes, has absolutely fuck all nothing to do or any interest at all in what's actually going on or why I'm doing any of this.

But because I'm a nobody, I should just be happy for the opportunity to fuck myself over.

You know I'm not gonna beat you in a first to 10.
I know it. But most importantly, Brady knows it.
Which is why you're here, and not him.

Honestly, you can keep your fucking challenge and your/in all likelihood his ego trip, and I'll keep to myself and keep getting ready for NEC.
And if this is what the community wants, they can have it. I've been an open book since day fucking one, and for everything I've gone through/everything I still intend to do in the coming months/years, this is the kind of shit that makes me wonder why I waste my fucking time. THIS, is exactly why I think fighting games and wrestling are made for each other. Because even its political dramatic bullshit plays out exactly the same. This is what happens when you try to be expressive and do things differently in a community where those who already have their spots don't want anything interfering with their formula or their "place".

You said it yourself, Pig. "Taking one for the team."
So who else is on the team? Please, spare me a beating and explain to me what makes you the white knight that gets to shut me the fuck up, when what I'm trying to do has not a thing to do with you? That's all I want to know.

If anyone is interested in helping an aspiring Deadshot/Scarecrow player dismantle the establishment better himself and his weapons, my PSN is DoctorAngel333.
Close the thread if you want. Or don't.
The poll is in my favor. And Tom is still nowhere to be found.
I've made my point.

Thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing, boys. I'll remember it in December.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
...I'm sorry, am I supposed to bow and say "what a lovely tea party" when we're done, too?

With all due respect, do I look fucking stupid to you, Brant?
Neither you nor any other "major" player in circulation has given the SLIGHTEST of fucks about my plans, efforts, or anything I'm up to in the least in the entire time I've been trying to make it happen.
Now, all of a sudden, riiiiiiiight after I call Tom out on that BULLSHIT diatribe he went on (and then apparently immediately deleted) about "elitist players" making people jump through hoops just to get in games and try to get better, NOW all of a sudden someone - who, mind you, ISNT THE GUY IVE BEEN CHALLENGING FOR AGES NOW WHO IS STILL AVOIDING ME LIKE A FUCKING COWARD, and also happens to be someone who's been tight with him for years - wants to just jump in front of the bullet? Out of the goodness of his heart? I can't even get a fucking DM or a response to anything from him, but here you are suddenly eager as a beaver with this random "okay, do this or shut the fuck up" challenge with the attitude of someone who i just insulted by questioning his mere presence?
Not even on an RHS, or with any sort of forward thinking whatsoever. No, I'm supposed to bet my whole plan and everything that goes into it, which is a HELL of a lot more important to me than checking someone's ego in a video game, on a random act of kindness from someone who, for all intents and purposes, has absolutely fuck all nothing to do or any interest at all in what's actually going on or why I'm doing any of this.

But because I'm a nobody, I should just be happy for the opportunity to fuck myself over.

You know I'm not gonna beat you in a first to 10.
I know it. But most importantly, Brady knows it.
Which is why you're here, and not him.

Honestly, you can keep your fucking challenge and your/in all likelihood his ego trip, and I'll keep to myself and keep getting ready for NEC.
And if this is what the community wants, they can have it. I've been an open book since day fucking one, and for everything I've gone through/everything I still intend to do in the coming months/years, this is the kind of shit that makes me wonder why I waste my fucking time. THIS, is exactly why I think fighting games and wrestling are made for each other. Because even its political dramatic bullshit plays out exactly the same. This is what happens when you try to be expressive and do things differently in a community where those who already have their spots don't want anything interfering with their formula or their "place".

You said it yourself, Pig. "Taking one for the team."
So who else is on the team? Please, spare me a beating and explain to me what makes you the white knight that gets to shut me the fuck up, when what I'm trying to do has not a thing to do with you? That's all I want to know.

If anyone is interested in helping an aspiring Deadshot/Scarecrow player dismantle the establishment better himself and his weapons, my PSN is DoctorAngel333.
Close the thread if you want. Or don't.
The poll is in my favor. And Tom is still nowhere to be found.
I've made my point.

Thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing, boys. I'll remember it in December.
Hey man, everybody's here and we're ready for the match -- as a friend of Pig, I think maybe you read him the wrong way. You've been talking about hype for weeks.. Let's make it happen! :)

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Dude....Tom is in the stream and going to play.

You know I've been hyped on this. I wanted to see it.

But lately you have called out all of tym and shredded people for having no balls or intensity and then you have an opportunity to play all kinds of people and even get games and level up with pig, and now you're playing the victim.....dude what?!

Reread your past posts and then explain to me how all that jives with this post.

Bummer man.

DeftMonk

Noob
Bro you succesfully managed to create some hype (against all the naysayers) . Pig shows up to give you an opportunity to make use of it before it fades away and look how many people showed up?^^ Some times you have to lose (who knows you might done ok even)but ducking out like this is not helpful to your cause...How many other people are gonna try to throw you a bone after you ducked out on pig's invite after hyping it and saying youd be there? Not cool homie.

DeftMonk

Noob
Like you said bro, and in wrestling sometimes a face ends up being a great heel but just refusing to do the job is some wack shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.