What's new

I Am Calling You Two Out.

Should Tom Brady and Reo accept Box's challenge?

• Yes. Destroy each other, hype ensues, profit.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • No. There's no excitement to be found here.

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • I haven't seen the fire under it get big enough to care.

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • 6-4 Kabal.

Votes: 24 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
And now...a letter from Doctor Angel.
Entitled, "Me-Production"

Dear Community,

You all suck.
The whole fucking mess of you.

Nobody?
Three days, and not a single person wants to step up to a challenge?
Is there no one among you with any warrior spirit? Like, at the fuck all?
No balls. None. Whatsoever.
Everyone can criticize, but no one wants to look bad losing to the "crazy" guy.
Like...really? Not a damn one of you?

This community is fucking sterile.
Not this forum or its mods. Not the powers that be.
Those of you who call yourselves competitors, but spoiled sideways by the advancements of this scene.
Unimaginative, uninspired, and sterile.
Guys like Punk and the lot have the right idea just being savage.
Ruthless. Brutal. Angry.
To quote Orlando Jones in American Gods...Angry gets shit done.
And if none of you are angry, I'll be angry on your behalf.
Don't believe in me? Don't wanna be proven wrong?
Fuck the lot of you, then. I'll just cut off heads in Ranked until someone fun shows up.
If nothing comes of any of this, so be it.
Tonight isnt about reproduction. It's about Me-production.

There is so much creative capability at this scene's fingertips - the FGC in general, really, but ours specifically right now - so much that could be done to make us more than just people who play video games.
I know this plan will work. Y'all can bullshit all you want.
In the end, the only two people who matter are the two I've challenged.
But it really depresses the fuck out of me what a lack of spirit there is among you.
It's like a gross of goths at a pep rally. Just doesn't feel right. Lifeless. Spineless.

But hey, that's the way she goes.

Sincerely,
Doctor Angel, 333.

#BulletJutsu
#JoinTheClub
#WereGonnaHaveJackets

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
im with you on the community being cucks for whiteknight the Tom and REO in here like they are some sort of gods when they aren't even mid level competitors in the tourney scene in this game, it's real corny when I see people saying you can't challenge them...

but as far as people wanting to play you, I mean you're playing Deadshot, who most people don't really enjoy playing against, and nobody needs the lab experience against since he's not very in depth and I'm pretty sure almost everyone got a lock on this match up from the first week onwards, so its not that surprising

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
im with you on the community being cucks for whiteknight the Tom and REO in here like they are some sort of gods when they aren't even mid level competitors in the tourney scene in this game, it's real corny when I see people saying you can't challenge them...

but as far as people wanting to play you, I mean you're playing Deadshot, who most people don't really enjoy playing against, and nobody needs the lab experience against since he's not very in depth and I'm pretty sure almost everyone got a lock on this match up from the first week onwards, so its not that surprising
I'd like to think they're not dishonorable enough to turn down a fight just because of the opponent they're facing.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Okay, hold the phone for a damn second, @Tom Brady

@12:45
"Just because they are where you want to be, doesn't mean you have the wrong approach for getting there."

So you can fucking publically outcry elitists neglecting the casual comunity for the sale of tooting your own horn, but you blatantly ignore me and refuse to answer the challenge I've been blaring at you with neon lights for over a year?
Like, you can't have the decency to call me crazy and tell me to go fuck myself like a man?
Noooooooo, you have to FIRST, leave me hanging so that the wasteland of unimaginative moose that TYM is becoming picks me apart for being crazy when I'm just getting the shit out of my system and look like an asshole in front of the very people I'm trying to enlighten and entertain, but THEN you take it on yourself to try and blow up ANYBODY ELSE for avoiding extended courtesies or unwanted spot-blowing, or accuse the rest of the community for being toxic?
Are you fucking kidding me, man? Like, not as Tom and the Doctor, as Bill and Angel, what the fuck?
I KNOW you know what I've been up to.
I KNOW you've heard my challenge.
And I KNOW you know I'm not some delusional nutcase just trying to start shit.

I want the fucking first to 20, you damn hypocrite.

Red Hot Sundays. Or whatever the marquee online show is now. I don't care.
Give me a date and I'll take off work for it.
Challenge fucking accepted.

I was motivated before. NOW I'm pissed.

You want heat? Let's make some fucking heat.

#ShotsFired

G11OST

Noob

"Just because they are where you want to be, doesn't mean you have the wrong approach for getting there."

So you can fucking publically outcry elitists neglecting the casual comunity for the sale of tooting your own horn, but you blatantly ignore me and refuse to answer the challenge I've been blaring at you with neon lights for over a year?
Like, you can't have the decency to call me crazy and tell me to go fuck myself like a man?
Noooooooo, you have to FIRST, leave me hanging so that the wasteland of unimaginative moose that TYM is becoming picks me apart for being crazy when I'm just getting the shit out of my system and look like an asshole in front of the very people I'm trying to enlighten and entertain, but THEN you take it on yourself to try and blow up ANYBODY ELSE for avoiding extended courtesies or unwanted spot-blowing, or accuse the rest of the community for being toxic?
Are you fucking kidding me, man? Like, not as Tom and the Doctor, as Bill and Angel, what the fuck?

#ShotsFired

I like this one

And now...a letter from Doctor Angel.
Entitled, "Me-Production"

Dear Community,

You all suck.
The whole fucking mess of you.

Nobody?
Three days, and not a single person wants to step up to a challenge?
Is there no one among you with any warrior spirit? Like, at the fuck all?
No balls. None. Whatsoever.
Everyone can criticize, but no one wants to look bad losing to the "crazy" guy.
Like...really? Not a damn one of you?

This community is fucking sterile.
Not this forum or its mods. Not the powers that be.
Those of you who call yourselves competitors, but spoiled sideways by the advancements of this scene.
Unimaginative, uninspired, and sterile.
Guys like Punk and the lot have the right idea just being savage.
Ruthless. Brutal. Angry.
To quote Orlando Jones in American Gods...Angry gets shit done.
And if none of you are angry, I'll be angry on your behalf.
Don't believe in me? Don't wanna be proven wrong?
Fuck the lot of you, then. I'll just cut off heads in Ranked until someone fun shows up.
If nothing comes of any of this, so be it.
Tonight isnt about reproduction. It's about Me-production.

There is so much creative capability at this scene's fingertips - the FGC in general, really, but ours specifically right now - so much that could be done to make us more than just people who play video games.
I know this plan will work. Y'all can bullshit all you want.
In the end, the only two people who matter are the two I've challenged.
But it really depresses the fuck out of me what a lack of spirit there is among you.
It's like a gross of goths at a pep rally. Just doesn't feel right. Lifeless. Spineless.

But hey, that's the way she goes.

Sincerely,
Doctor Angel, 333.

#BulletJutsu
#JoinTheClub
#WereGonnaHaveJackets
I played you.....

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I played you.....
then you are an exception to the rule and should add me immediately so we can train.

seriously. I want all the reliable training homies i can get, and i apologize if i was ass when we fought.
as im sure the past posts will lead you to see, Ive been a little scatterbrained as of late.

but not anymore.

no, not the fuck anymore.

#DoctorAngelIsPissed
#JutsuClub

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Follow it to the end.

@Pig Of The Hut @Tom Brady

Wolf Hat and I will be waiting.

Tonight, Jutsu Club is in session.
Anyone who wants to help me build some muscle for the war to come, please come join me.

Remember Agent Smith from The Matrix?
Remember how it only takes one to take the whole Matrix down?
Remember how I prophecized earlier this year that The One would come to the Netherrealm?

...well, I was wrong about that, but still. The former points stand.

It has begun.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
ive played both you, and tom brady

tom would win decisively, no insult to you whatsoever
you played me once. maybe twice.

allow me to acquaint you, tomorrow night or another, with me when I have a kill in my sights.
Let me win your vote. Fair?

(Besides, the point at this point isn't if he'd win or not. He's Brady. I don't believe in his frozen will for nothing, he could easily snap and take the entire cake. The point is that he seems to think he's too good to give me an answer of any sort whatsoever. Hence, NOW it's personal. I'm a bear, a gentle, quiet, suave as fuck Ice Bear. But even Ice Bear knows when it's time for business to pick up. I'm sure you understand.)

i wasnt implying im king shit over you, i just have played both of you so i have a good idea what would happen.

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
i wasnt implying im king shit over you, i just have played both of you so i have a good idea what would happen. his two chars also do well vs deadshot and brainiac
noooooo, no, no, dude. i remember our fight(s). i know youre a shotgun of a fighter. im just saying, before you rule him as the superior fighter, give me a slightly better chance to prove my case.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Follow it to the end.

@Pig Of The Hut @Tom Brady

Wolf Hat and I will be waiting.

Tonight, Jutsu Club is in session.
Anyone who wants to help me build some muscle for the war to come, please come join me.

Remember Agent Smith from The Matrix?
Remember how it only takes one to take the whole Matrix down?
Remember how I prophecized earlier this year that The One would come to the Netherrealm?

...well, I was wrong about that, but still. The former points stand.

It has begun.
Tonight online 10pm ft10

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Tonight online 10pm ft10
I won't even be back from work by then. Midnight, though, midnight i can do. I'll be ready.

calling out pros is so fun until you get cleaned up on stream
I never said I would win. I said I wanted to fight.
I have no expectation of being good enough to beat this man.
This is Pig of the fucking Hut. I'd be fucking stupid to think so.

Besides, he's the one who wants to destroy me. What do I have to lose?
I'm trying to level up for NEC. THIS, ignorant masses, is how you do it.
You seek out competition, get their attention, and get bodied until you don't get bodied anymore.
It'll be glorious either way.

See you tonight, Pig.

Pig Of The Hut

I won't even be back from work by then. Midnight, though, midnight i can do. I'll be ready.

You seek out competition, get their attention, and get bodied until you don't get bodied anymore.

See you tonight, Pig.
Midnight ? 12pm est?

Plz be there,
I'll hype it up your challenge video around 11:50

Bambamguitar on PS4 what's your tag? I'll stream, let's have some fun. If I win you close this thread for good.

Pig Of The Hut

See you tonight, Pig.
Yea and if I win I'll advise u on what to work on

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

#ShotsFired
Advice - you don't get to say "shots fired" after your own rant. It's like starting a slow clap for yourself. It's total foolishness.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Taking one for the team here
Please elaborate.
I am genuinely curious as to why you're interested, all of a sudden.
Other than that this is probably just Tom sending someone to fight his battles for him.
Because as excited as I am to finally get to fight you, this is a pretty shitty way for it to go down if that's the case.

Taking one for the team. Like I'm the fucking ugly girl at the prom.
That's a good one.

I'll be there at midnight.
I'll be surprised if I take more than a couple of games.
And I would love the sensei-ing and the chance to win you over.
But I have no intention of giving up my pursuit until I get what I'm after.
No matter how many ways you all try to bury me.

I am the storm of the century.
Give me what I want, and I'll go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.