What's new

I Am Calling You Two Out.

Should Tom Brady and Reo accept Box's challenge?

• Yes. Destroy each other, hype ensues, profit.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • No. There's no excitement to be found here.

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • I haven't seen the fire under it get big enough to care.

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • 6-4 Kabal.

Votes: 24 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I made it 10 seconds into that video before I typed this comment and will forget about this thread forever.
That's the problem with this entire fucking system these days.

No one cares for the fate of labor as long as they can get their instant gratification.
Everyone wants to know who won the tournament, no one give a shit what it took to make it happen.

That what they make vines for.
This isn't a fucking vine., or a weed, or amateur hour at the Apollo.
It's a tree.
You ever try to grow a tree?
You have any idea how long it takes and how much actually has to fucking happen to produce a tree?

It's not about you.
It's about myself, the aforementioned Brady and Reo, and anyone willing to fucking pay attention and invest in something different.
You wouldn't believe how deep into the earth this all goes if I told you, nor would you have the capacity to follow the roots.

tl;dr: Haters Gonna Hate.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It is done.

@Tom Brady @REO @BigE
When you have ten and a half minutes to kill, this will explain all you need to know.

The plan is on the table, gentlemen.
If it's garbage, then now's the time to unsheath your swords, look it in the eyes, and send it screaming into Hell.
But this is where fate is left out of my hands.
It's just us four now.

It's a good fucking idea. Gather your heads and get at me.
Because after this...if we go in, we go all in.
If this is The Matrix, then I guess I'm Morpheus in this equation.
And this is your Red Pill.

Let's see how far down the rabbit hole goes.

I present to you, PHASE THREE.
The Final Phase.
The Same Page.
An offering, from me to you, as you march to EVO war.

Good luck, brothers.
I'll be awaiting your return.

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Also, let the record show that I am learning down to the frame both Sub-Zero and Aquaman (along with that green and purple fella who runs the ship) in order to better understand and be able to destroy the one called Tom Brady.
Reo, in all likelihood, could show up with a Terry Funk t-shirt on in December and kill us both if he likes this plan.
I'm not doing this because I think I'll win.
I'm doing it because I want to claim my piece of your soul, and winning is the only way to do that.

But it would be glorious, any way it goes.

This is the theme song right now.
On some real shit.
Yeah, I'm a bit of a fucking split wig.
But don't let that distract you from the fact that I might be onto something.

One of the three of you already sees it. I can feel it.
I just don't know which.

I await your answers, gentlemen.

Thank you for your time.

~Doctor Angel T. Oleander.

(I'm coming for you, Tom.)

(Tiny letters make things appear spookier than usual.)

(...oooooooooooooggaboogabooga...)

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I've run out of patience.

Flood OBS with this.
Every other podcast or stream chat there is worth flooding.
Every Twitch channel. Every local. Every fuck you know you can use a joystick.

Tell them Winter is fucking coming for Tom Brady.

No more fucking kid gloves.
I want your soul, Tom.
I know you know my name.
I know you've heard my challenge.
If I have to go straight Richard Pryor Slim Shady and buy tickets to your concert just to come whoop your Sub's ass, so be it.
I've had it.

NEC.
Me, you, and Kabal.
Three Way Dance, first to 7 games wins.
If you don't get to 7 first, I get your soul.

You want to be the shit?
Here's your chance to be properly digested by someone who DESERVES to be Grandmaster.

My name is Doctor Angel.
And I am hereby announcing my completely delusional but still 100% valid candidacy to be the NEW Grand Master of the Lin Kuei.
And election day is Saturday Night of NEC.

I suggest you start building your re-election campaign.
Because I want your war, I deserve your war, and I am going to give you a war.

Click.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
lol yo why is this still a thing?
Why isn't it?

Bro, do you see anyone else on this site, in this community, or anywhere within miles of this post other than the top tier who already know what theyre doing doing shit to advance themselves or their agendas?
Do you see any reason not to?
Name one. Please. I'll wait.
I'm a guy with an idea. If you have a better one, please, humble me and I'll be on my way.

NEC is a long way away.
If you have anything better to do between now and then, please be on your way and let the adults talk.
I'm fucking tired of people trying to belittle my plan because they're too damn bored to think up their own schemes.

It's still a thing because I haven't gotten an answer yet.
He'll do what's right and accept, or he'll run and say no.
Either way, my work will be able to continue.

Moving on.

After weeks of trying to figure out why I could not type on this site, I had given up. Thousands of times signing in, checking email, making a new account, blaming my little brother, eventually my fingers would get tired and I would give up. However Doctor Angel inspired me to overcome that, because its time that I join the community I feel I belong to. So yes Doctor Angel I am down to join your clan if you would have me, but more importantly thank you for making this happen, I needed to thank this site for helping these last couple years.

Recently I made a goal to reach top 100 on ranked and I made it to 257, before football ruined my life again, but I am sticking to the goal now if anyone wants to help or join, or whatever. I agree that we should try to interact with each other more often and Doctor Angel is doing that, so let's follow him. Also try Red Hot Sundays! Toms is a regular there and you never know.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
After weeks of trying to figure out why I could not type on this site, I had given up. Thousands of times signing in, checking email, making a new account, blaming my little brother, eventually my fingers would get tired and I would give up. However Doctor Angel inspired me to overcome that, because its time that I join the community I feel I belong to. So yes Doctor Angel I am down to join your clan if you would have me, but more importantly thank you for making this happen, I needed to thank this site for helping these last couple years.

Recently I made a goal to reach top 100 on ranked and I made it to 257, before football ruined my life again, but I am sticking to the goal now if anyone wants to help or join, or whatever. I agree that we should try to interact with each other more often and Doctor Angel is doing that, so let's follow him. Also try Red Hot Sundays! Toms is a regular there and you never know.
...on some kayfabe reality shit: thanks, man <3

See?
I'm not a fucking lunatic or a fraud.
I'm a warrior just like the rest of you.
Looking for his war.

This is my war. So I am compelled to march towards it.

I am Achilles, circling the beach in my chariot with Hector's body being dragged behind.
Waiting for an answer.

Things don't mean anything to anyone here anymore.
What the fuck are you all here for, then?
Other than for delusional, hype, profound shit to happen so you can get behind it?
What happened to all of you? Do you remember what it felt like? Do any of you remember when Pig saved the NEC 2011 stream with his phone? When the coasts were at war and everything was brand the fuck new?
This site, all of you, this thing we take part in here, it used to have that feeling.
Like what we do matters. Not in the biggest way, but certainly in one worth taking pride in.

Now it's just purgatory, where everyone watches the worlds of ones actually doing the deeds go by.

I don't mean all of you, obviously. Just a fucking bunch of you.

People don't want to change things anymore; they just want to see them changed.
People don't hunger for the fight anymore; they're accustomed to the fight coming to them.

I feel like Ledger's Joker, and all of you are the room full of criminals talking to a TV.
Waiting to see a magic trick.

Well...keep your eyes on the birdy.
Or in this case, the Brady.

I want an answer.
If I'm not worthy of you, have the decency to stick the dagger in me yourself.
It'll be fun.

I'm crazy, or I'm right.
Either way, it's going to be a hell of a ride to Winter.

#NECIsComing
#TheNightTheLineWillBeCrossed
#DoctorAngelIsMakingHousecalls

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Yo real talk. If this is a schtick...it's not working and it's just coming across as weird. I get that the spirit of all of this ostensibly is to be a "call out" and build hype for a grudge match at NEC. However, this just more or less seems like you picked a known old school community member to start ranting about under the guise of "building hype".

If you want to make a name for yourself and "advance your agenda" just do it competing. Feuds and beefs are rooted in competitive rivalry and have some sort of storyline appeal. He has nothing to prove to you. It sort of feels like you want relevance by starting a drama filled dumpster fire, without any real reason or context, because you can't generate legitimate hype taking scalps in tournaments.

If however, you believe like 75% of what you're saying then this is what mental illness looks like. This is not hype or exciting nor does it do anything but make me concerned for you. I can't tell if you're taking way too much of something or not nearly enough of something. Either way dude this is not a good look. If I were Tom I'd be more likely to get a restraining order than to accept a money match at this point.

Last edited:

Aramonde

Noob
After weeks of trying to figure out why I could not type on this site, I had given up. Thousands of times signing in, checking email, making a new account, blaming my little brother, eventually my fingers would get tired and I would give up.
This happened to me when i first joined. For months i couldn't post then one day i could lol.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
He'll do what's right and accept, or he'll run and say no.
But that's not true. He can run and say nothing. He can go decades without even checking this thread.

Try to see this through Tom's perspective: what does he have to gain from accepting this challenge? If he wins, it will have no tournament bearing. No one will give him any props. If he loses, he has to pay real money, and EVERYONE will blow him up. The only one who could possibly benefit from this arrangement is you.

I think it's safe to assume Tom will not respond to this challenge. He has nothing to gain.

Last edited:

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
If it's a money match and if you think you're good why not accept the challenge easy fucking money to gain for your wallet long as the person keeps there word when it comes to paying for either person fame gives you jealousy ass people and no one has time for the haters

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Yo real talk. If this is a schtick...it's not working and it's just coming across as weird. I get that the spirit of all of this ostensibly is to be a "call out" and build hype for a grudge match at NEC. However, this just more or less seems like you picked a known old school community member to start ranting about under the guise of "building hype".

If you want to make a name for yourself and "advance your agenda" just do it competing. Feuds and beefs are rooted in competitive rivalry and have some sort of storyline appeal. He has nothing to prove to you. It sort of feels like you want relevance by starting a drama filled dumpster fire, without any real reason or context, because you can't generate legitimate hype taking scalps in tournaments.

If however, you believe like 75% of what you're saying then this is what mental illness looks like. This is not hype or exciting nor does it do anything but make me concerned for you. I can't tell if you're taking way too much of something or not nearly enough of something. Either way dude this is not a good look. If I were Tom I'd be more likely to get a restraining order than to accept a money match at this point.
In any other case, you'd be 150% right.
But not here.

Allow me to, once again, peel back the curtain to assure you all that this is more than any of that.

This is an idea I've had since early 2012. This is just the extent to which it's evolved.
From just "I want a fight to the death with Brady" to "Im going to turn this into FGC theater and try and get him and Reo and whoever else onboard to do something big and elaborate, to bridge the gap between gaming and wrestling like they've done in Florida with CEO in a slightly unorthadox but still legitimate way.
Brady just happens to be the spark of a player that led to this idea. It could've been anyone, but he makes the most sense.

You can all think I'm insane all you want...it isn't about you, and it isn't going to deter me.
And again I will say, it's a sad fucking day when someone stomachs up the balls to try and do something different to drive the community forward and give a couple of OG's a chance to do something different and unique in the process, and all anyone can think to say is "herpaderp, this guy's cuckoo for cocoa puffs." (not you, Saboteur, you at least took the fucking time to make your point inescapably clear, and i appreciate that.)

I've been planning this plan for a long time.
And yeah, a lot of gimmickry and crazy and dark fucking undertones follow it wherever it goes.
As Ruby will attest to, I went through a lot of horrible shit in the years it was on my list of things to plan.
Now, life is balanced out, and I have a chance to scream loudly enough to get an answer.

Moving on.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
But that's not true. He can run and say nothing. He can go decades without even checking this thread.

Try to see this through Tom's perspective: what does he have to gain from accepting this challenge? If he wins, it will have no tournament bearing. No one will give him any props. If he loses, he has to pay real money, and EVERYONE will blow him up. The only one who could possibly benefit from this arrangement is you.

I think it's safe to assume Tom will not respond to this challenge. He has nothing to gain.
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOURNAMENT
NOTHING WHATSOEVER
IT IS COMPLETELY FREE OF ALL TOURNAMENT RELATED BINDINGS

It's an exhibition.
Just like the occasion hype MVC2 FT15 or Sanford VS J Wong FT5 you get that blows shit up.
Our scene has pretty much NOTHING like that, and I don't understand why.
Y'all forgot that this is a new time and place, a new day and age.
Making Top 8 isn't the only way to prove you belong in the spotlight.
It's fucking art, man. Do with it what you want.
And this is what I want.
I don't want his money.
I want his soul.

(DISCLAIMER: And I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think there wasn't at least ONE souffle spoiling asshole out there trying to stick his daggers in via "OMG he's totally nuts, he's probably, like, some voodoo witch from a cave or something," who fucking knows, let me be clear: I am going to make a fancy, elegant, binding piece of paper that says that Tom Brady, in the event that I win the match OR Reo wins but I manage to take at least 5 games between the two of them, he owes me his soul. At which point, he'll sign it, i'll fold it up into a symmetrical little square, give it to @REO as his trophy for being part of this whole giant elaborate rouse, shake Tom's hand for being a good sport and giving me a stage to perform on in front of an audience just the right frequency of an indy wrestling gig to put at ease the regret i have in my soul that i never got to perform in the ring like I wanted to when I was younger. THATS the catch, THATS the point, THATS why Im fucking doing all this. Happy? Can we pretend I didnt just say all that and move on to the part where I figure out how to conjure up a good enough hook to make this happen? Thank you. Fuck.)

If I win, I get Brady's soul, and all the money goes into the pot bonus for Injustice 2 at NEC.
If Reo wins, he gets the money and can do with it what he wishes.
If Brady wins, he gets paid, and I am vanquished, and everyone moves on with their lives.
Bonus XP (in true Injustice style): If I win at least 5 games, and Reo wins anyway, I get Brady's soul anyway.
I will have already proven myself worthy among the pack, and that's all I'm after.

Here's your nightly dose of Doctor Angel Theatre.

Status
Not open for further replies.