What's new

HOT TAKE: The cyborg in the Noob Saibot trailer is Hydro and he will be DLC down the line.

Will Hydro be a DLC character?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • No.

Votes: 74 61.2%
  • I hope so.

Votes: 29 24.0%

• Total voters

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
If Hydro is actual DLC, I'm gonna be pissed (again, I know right)

I mean, we Rain and Sektor fans have already be hit in the face, in the stomach, on the ass, but putting Robot Hydro in the game would also kick us hard in the balls/pussy...

Like really, a water using cyborg with a cringe-worthy name... Replacing my favorite Sektor, and using one of my favorite (rain) powers?

Don't you DARE NRS, don't you DARE.

Also that level is SICKENING AWESOME, would be awesome if Sektor was in this game, and that level was his :-(

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Don't know what I expected.
I could go into great detail about how I dislike his moveset, disdain his Fatalities, and say I think his goofy costume makes him look like a purple prat. But what's the point? Some people probably like his moveset, finishers and outfit. Really, it's just about what works for the individual player.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Back in the days, I've heard a lot of straight guys hate on rain because he wore purple, and purple was for gays... So pathetic... I think I still see a lot of people on youtube and facebook call Rain gay. Why?

Purple together with red was the freaking color of royalty and kings back in history!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Purple is my favorite color - it's the color of dreams and fantasy. Calling Rain gay because he wears purple is moronic. Scorpion wears yellow - does this means he's a chickens$*t? Idiocy.

There's nothing wrong with Rain. That said, his inclusion or exclusion doesn't affect me.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Triborg's gimmick worked because of MKX variations, I think it would be a mistake to bring him back.
It would work even better with MK11's variations since you could mix and match his abilities. Give Triborg an actual identity instead of just a shell that houses 3 different robots.

Sektor's teleport, Cyrax's low bombs and Smoke's restand all on one loadout? Jeeeeeesus

thesacrifist

Too old for this
If I got a choice between the the two I'd take Hydro over Rain for DLC. The game lacks cyborgs, and has plenty of masked ninjas already. Fresh blood is fun

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
As an ice main, I hope so. I'd be down for the 3 ice characters (Sub Zero, Hydro and Frost), who are Lin Kuei. I wanna try him.

I hope that Fujin makes it in.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I would find it very odd to finally have a Cybernetic Lab stage but no Cyborgs who are playable.
this make a lot of sense .... and open a tiny chance of one of unlockable super secret characters might be a cyber ninja .... old school (Cyrax or Sektor) or a new one .... just in case if the old leaks about Shang , Mileena and Shinnok having none credibility anymore

Hydro is cool in that Mugen game (MKP) but only because they don't just make him a water cyborg. I don't think that NRS would go that same route, so while I'd be intrigued by them making Hydro into an actual thing, there are other people that I'd rather see.

Why not name the NEW Kharacter V and have him be Triborg(Quadborg) with Hydro AKA Cyborg Rain

1. Cyrax
2. Sector
3. Smoke
4. Cyber Sub-Zero
5. Hydro

Boom not the same DLC

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Scorching Take:

Frost is butthurt at Kuai Liang and Hanzo peace. Kronika offers help and leads her to the remains of the cyber initiative.

Subbie and Scorps team up assaulting the base.

Only to find Noob retaking his MKA storyline (building an army of cyber demons) easily dispatching Frost (or letting them do that before taking control of the base) and being the real chapter bad guy.

Chapter would be one of those dual character chapters with Subbie and Scorps both having scores to settle with Bi Han.
I would cream myself if this happened