What's new

HOT TAKE: The cyborg in the Noob Saibot trailer is Hydro and he will be DLC down the line.

Will Hydro be a DLC character?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • No.

Votes: 74 61.2%
  • I hope so.

Votes: 29 24.0%

• Total voters

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
One thing bothering me is, assuming Frost has been turned into a cyborg, then why did she keep a partially human appearance unlike the rest of the Tekunin.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
One thing bothering me is, assuming Frost has been turned into a cyborg, then why did she keep a partially human appearance unlike the rest of the Tekunin.
I was wondering how this stage would tie in and I wasn't thinking about Frost's new appearance. Perhaps Frost is the reason that Sub Zero and Scorpion are there. Maybe Frost was kidnapped by the Tekunin and the deadly alliance is there to save her? Or maybe she betrays Sub Zero by becoming the leader of the Tekunin and allying herself with Kronika when the timer comes?

I feel like this story mode might have some goofiness with the time stuff but it's gonna have a lot of great stuff in there.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I hope so, he's my most requested cyborg at the moment.

I love Cyrax and Sektor, but it's still for some new (blue) blood!

gitblame

Noob
We saw a clip of Scorprion and Sub Zero fighting Tekunins in cinematic cutscene. Probably we will get Sub Zero / Scorpion chapter when they raid Tekunins HQ. If those leaks and rumors about Frost were correct we probably will meet Cyberized Frost during that segment of story.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I feel like Kintaro has always been easy as hell and I've never respected him because of it.

I'll give him props for, "less ugly when they burn"

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I bet frost will have tekunin assists if she's part cyborg being able to use the other Borg's like Leo in injustice 2 with his Bros. Which frees up more space on the roster perhaps.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Triborg could very well be on the roster.
Honestly, i checked the roster site again investigating the roster slots

two of the locks cant be highlighted, which means they are likely the secret characters

If Frost aint Cyberized, then a chance that one of the hidden characters is a cyborg

If not, we gettin DLC borg.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Honestly, i checked the roster site again investigating the roster slots

two of the locks cant be highlighted, which means they are likely the secret characters

If Frost aint Cyberized, then a chance that one of the hidden characters is a cyborg

If not, we gettin DLC borg.
I'm hoping for everyone from umk3 personally.
And Triborg is 4 of those people.

Triborg could very well be on the roster.
I don't think if it could work with the new system of kustom variations... It would be dope if you could make your own cyborg by choosing your moves from Sektor's, Cyrax's and CSZ's movelists :cool:

---
Since a lot of people are asking for Rain and a lot of people are asking a cyborg, here's a compromise : Cyber Rain :cool:

Pretty much how I imagine Triborg to work.
It makes sense if you think about it.
He has every Lin Kuei's data after his mkx ending.
Is the ending canon ? Because in the same ending Triborg kills Cassie and Sonya. Do we even know if Triborg is canon by the way ?

I think he's not. I'm sure they will take advantage of the new timeline to add another Sektor or Cyrax to create a new Cyber initiative sub-plot.