What's new

Harley Combo Thread

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
So new Harley thread made by who?
I started to work on one try to get it off the ground but yeah....

also I agree with Ramon about practice is better, its best to know your character from the inside out so you know what best to use in certain situations.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I started to work on one try to get it off the ground but yeah....

also I agree with Ramon about practice is better, its best to know your character from the inside out so you know what best to use in certain situations.
Well if we get videos they should be good quality videos.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
That Catwoman combo thread shows not only every combo do to in each situation but it also increases the difficulty in combos as you get farther in the post which I like. Let's people know every option they have. That's how I want the Harley combo thread to be.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
We have a lot of different combo starters and enders, but the TS1,b3,Ji2,Ji2 (Or one Ji3) is pretty much standard with Harley combos. Or for corner TS1,F13,F13 ect.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I hire Under_The_Mayo to do the new Harley combo thread. After seeing that Catwoman thread. ONLY if he wants to and knows he will have enough time to kill with it.
I could possibly do this. It would take a little bit though.

The thing about that Catwoman thread is that I spent a lot of time making sure that's the ideal thing to do in each combo starter, and I don't know Harley so I would be taking people's word for it. If you guys get me a consensus of her combo formulas with explanations, I could look into it. Only if the Harley community as a whole actually wants me for the job.

Everyone please check out this thread in detail to see if this is what you'd want. http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-complete-combo-guide-to-catwoman.34372/

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I think the name of the new Combo thread should be called the Maximum Damage Combo Thread. And this one stays up for other combos people find even if they aren't the most damage but are easier to execute.

I think there's definitely room for combos that sacrifice some damage in order to gain good setup potential (ie. crossup, safe jump, close pressure, etc.) In those cases it's really only the last 2 or 3 hits of the combo that change so it should be simple enough to include them in a new thread.

One of Harleys biggest strengths is that she can dish out some serious damage that most other characters would need several meters to match, but I think she also thrives on some really wonky setups that can score her multiple combos pretty quickly.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Wanted to see how well F 2 2 worked in the corner and got this.

JI2, B22, TS~1, F2 2, 112, 12 PD 46% (54 with MB)

I have a feeling you can get an extra 1 jab in there somewhere but I'm having trouble getting it to work without dropping it. Anybody with speedy fingers wanna try and see if it can get above that 54% margin?

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
b22 ts~1 f13 f13 112 1 12 PD is her go to corner combo
b22 ts~1 nj2 f13 112 1 12 PD is an easier version if you can't do that

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I could possibly do this. It would take a little bit though.

The thing about that Catwoman thread is that I spent a lot of time making sure that's the ideal thing to do in each combo starter, and I don't know Harley so I would be taking people's word for it. If you guys get me a consensus of her combo formulas with explanations, I could look into it. Only if the Harley community as a whole actually wants me for the job.

Everyone please check out this thread in detail to see if this is what you'd want. http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-complete-combo-guide-to-catwoman.34372/
If you go back a few pages most of us agreed we want you to do it. We can all contribute. Just as long as you update when needed. Ramon can give you max damage combos. Some of us can come up with some decent bounce combos and unclashable combos. Also Harley has some combos that can push someone around mid screen into the corner pretty quickly.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
Here is 1 video on my channel but i reallllllllly have to go to work now...i'm cutting it close! Use my username to find more vids on my channel

also sorry i dont have a capture card.

serge

Noob
Thanks! But it seems that your show off combo is uploaded twice and 123 to corner doesn't show anything it looks like the wrong vid :p

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Anyone else use 33 to end their combos? It's a hard knockdown, so they can't tech-roll. You can get a free TS~1 if they try tech-roll or don't hold down. You can jump in too if they don't start wake-up attacking or start blocking low.

Wake-ups beat any follow up clean, so it's a gimmick at best. Though you can bait whatever wake-up it is and punish, depending on the wake-up.