What's new

Harley Combo Thread

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
what combos can be done after her super? I've just been doing j2, lol. Can someone give me a good decent dmg one and one that is unclashable? :D
Yeah for an unclashable combo, walk a little forward and b22. The best super combo i've found is 67% in the corner. j2, b22 xx super, f13, 1, 112, 1, 12 xx PD

serge

Noob
B121 PD
J3 air guns
Pretty sure both are clashable but since I almost never use super I'm not 100% sure.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
what combos can be done after her super? I've just been doing j2, lol. Can someone give me a good decent dmg one and one that is unclashable? :D
b2,2 is unclashable after super, but the timing is strict. You'll need to practice it.

MissingNo

it ain't easy being green
a nice little reverse corner combo i just came up with (if it hasn't already been invented ) : (while cornered) 123, nj2, 112~ PD. I'm confident this can be further optimized but I'm a complete scrub so what do i know!

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
a nice little reverse corner combo i just came up with (if it hasn't already been invented ) : (while cornered) 123, nj2, 112~ PD. I'm confident this can be further optimized but I'm a complete scrub so what do i know!
I believe you can do 123, f13, 112, 12, PD. Maybe even two f13's. I should try it out.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Supers I just let them hit the ground now cause almost ALL of her moves are clashable. Dont want to risk it if its a close match

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
yeah that why I let them drop everytime now cause it sucks you do all that damage just for them to clash is almost all back imo