What's new

GVN Winter Brawl 6 - Frozen Battlegrounds- Feb 18th and 19th-... (Philadelphia Pa)

Shady

Noob
I like that you're more uncomfortable sleeping near a kitana user than a gay man.
Hahahaha yup. My roommate is gay and his boyfriend moved in 3 months ago too. So definitely not one of the things that would make me uncomfortable. A Kitana player on the other hand? I heard the scream "DOWN ONE!!!" at the top of their lungs in their sleep.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I hope a bunch of people manage to read this, I'm leaving next friday from Montreal at about 8-10 AM.

Which means I'm going to be in NYC/Philly mad early, if anyone is willing to chill before going to Philly/the hotel I'm down (with Zaf of course)

Just hit me up if someone wants to do something

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I hope a bunch of people manage to read this, I'm leaving next friday from Montreal at about 8-10 AM.

Which means I'm going to be in NYC/Philly mad early, if anyone is willing to chill before going to Philly/the hotel I'm down (with Zaf of course)

Just hit me up if someone wants to do something
I think zaf got a pm from a member who offer to have some of us over his house for some casuals Friday. Ask zaf the info.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Shady

Noob
Jer, you guys are leaving at 10? How long is the drive, you'll probably be there 2-3 hours ahead of me anyways seeing how my bus says 9:55 (Although that's also +/- time at the border which will suck. We'll still run some games at the hotel when I get in for sure.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So anyone who'll be coming to the ball before the Brawl on Friday...With Paper Legend hyping the fuck out of WB with the documentary filming, I wanted to know how all you would feel about doing a little mini-doc for fun for the lot of us. I <3 the major level guys to pieces, but I think it'd be slick as hell if we, the up-and-coming young lions of MK, did something to get our names and stories and powers out there and just join together to do something for us AND the community to enjoy. There's a lot more to this community than just time spent kicking ass in show and on stream, a lot more depth and dedication to be seen and heard, and since putting the art of Kombat on film is the hype thing to do nowadays, we can follow suit and show the whole world how we get down. Hell, we can even tape matches throughout the night and splice them together - like say you go into one guy's story, lead into guy #2's bits and pieces, and then comes a match between the two of them, and so on. If you guys are down, I'll bring the camera and start jotting down ideas. Thoughts?

Shady

Noob
So anyone who'll be coming to the ball before the Brawl on Friday...With Paper Legend hyping the fuck out of WB with the documentary filming, I wanted to know how all you would feel about doing a little mini-doc for fun for the lot of us. I <3 the major level guys to pieces, but I think it'd be slick as hell if we, the up-and-coming young lions of MK, did something to get our names and stories and powers out there and just join together to do something for us AND the community to enjoy. There's a lot more to this community than just time spent kicking ass in show and on stream, a lot more depth and dedication to be seen and heard, and since putting the art of Kombat on film is the hype thing to do nowadays, we can follow suit and show the whole world how we get down. Hell, we can even tape matches throughout the night and splice them together - like say you go into one guy's story, lead into guy #2's bits and pieces, and then comes a match between the two of them, and so on. If you guys are down, I'll bring the camera and start jotting down ideas. Thoughts?
Yes to like all of that.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I had this idea where it was kind of like a menu but the menu was the Nekropolis. But instead of the MK fighters it was a Player. Rough idea but yeah.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I had this idea where it was kind of like a menu but the menu was the Nekropolis. But instead of the MK fighters it was a Player. Rough idea but yeah.
Ooooh. That'd be cool as fuck.
What if...you had something like the 4 parts of the Krypt for the different front menu options, and for scene selection, you go into a Nekropolis-looking deal and there's a different scene in every spot where the fighters would otherwise go.
But I know nothing of graphical endeavors, so we'd need to see outside help after it was shot to put it together.

Shady

Noob
OneBoxyRobot, so I'm assuming you're so in to bring your camera to get this magnificence down in all it's glory? I'm actually excited for this. It would even be cool to talk to Paper Legend about like a collaboration, giving him some of the footage you do as I'm sure he won't cover everyone in the tourney and they would appreciate the help (although we should still have a separate video anyways). It would be cool if someone had a good HDPVR, or at the very least a Dazzle so we could have matches that aren't just from the back of the camera view, but if we have to manage we have to manage.

Also, it's actually happening this week now, like in 4 days I shall be on the bus sleeping off the day because God knows I won't be sleeping when I get there. Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines and get ready!!!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I'll be getting into Philly on a redeye flight. Should be there by 6am, Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

DanCock, make sure you PM me so we can discuss the room if you still want to.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'll be getting into Philly on a redeye flight. Should be there by 6am, Friday morning. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

DanCock, make sure you PM me so we can discuss the room if you still want to.
already have my hotel arrangements set. But. Thanks anyway :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I should be getting my HDPVR this week, I'll post here if I get it.

If not I can bring a dazzle