What's new

GVN Winter Brawl 6 - Frozen Battlegrounds- Feb 18th and 19th-... (Philadelphia Pa)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wow this is great . lots of mkII players this weekend , we will make sure to have casuals running friday night on

Friday killer instinct casuals??? As well ?? Lolol I haven't played in forever I need the practice. I will BR staying for the ki tourney. :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Ooooooooh this is not a good start to the weekend. I hooked up my ps3 to the TV but no go. I call the front desk and they tell me all game systems have been blocked. WTF?! Forget me, this is going to inconvenience virtually every hotel guest this weekend. Unbelievable.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Ooooooooh this is not a good start to the weekend. I hooked up my ps3 to the TV but no go. I call the front desk and they tell me all game systems have been blocked. WTF?! Forget me, this is going to inconvenience virtually every hotel guest this weekend. Unbelievable.
Why I'm bringing my monitor. Depending on how many casual systems are available I will either be at the event or warming up in my room on Saturday and having lots of fun Saturday night.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Why would you want to use hotel TV's anyway? lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!
You have to use audio video cords for hotel tvs they work.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk