What's new

GVN Winter Brawl 6 - Frozen Battlegrounds- Feb 18th and 19th-... (Philadelphia Pa)

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
It really depends on the factor of Muffin variety. Unless I'm totally missing an inside joke here. If that's the case, as you were gentlemen.
Well, STH and I agreed to have a match where we switch mains (he plays Smoke, I play Sektor) and the loser buys muffins for the winner.

So, from here on out, I'll be referring to money matches where the participants switch mains as "Muffin Matches"

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Well, STH and I agreed to have a match where we switch mains (he plays Smoke, I play Sektor) and the loser buys muffins for the winner.

So, from here on out, I'll be referring to money matches where the participants switch mains as "Muffin Matches"
Muffins are ALWAYS a good idea.

I wanna get in on this :D. It's certainly a lot easier on the organs than fast food.
AND it'll give me incentive to throw out challenges without risking money I dont have.
Awesome.

Shady

Noob
All I know is that the poor Burger King isn't gonna know what hit it when we're done with it.
"What happened? I Thought the truck just came in. We had enough frozen meat for at least 2 weeks..."

"OH SIR!! It was horrible.. All of these MK players, kicking, screaming, yelling something about salt...."

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Jer
Eazail
STORMS
OneBoxyRobot
Shady
@citenzensnips

So it's looking like SwiftTomHanks won't be at the hotel Friday night and I only have 1 tv and 1 ps3. So if anyone has extra set ups bring them. I can also bring a/v cord for the hotel tv. Better then nothing I guess :s. We'll figure it out. Also I'll be sending a pm to all of you this Saturday night so look for it :)

I want in on Any random select battles, bk whatever.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Shady

Noob
Jer
Eazail
STORMS
OneBoxyRobot
Shady
@citenzensnips

So it's looking like SwiftTomHanks won't be at the hotel Friday night and I only have 1 tv and 1 ps3. So if anyone has extra set ups bring them. I can also bring a/v cord for the hotel tv. Better then nothing I guess :s. We'll figure it out. Also I'll be sending a pm to all of you this Saturday night so look for it :)

I want in on Any random select battles, bk whatever.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
Done deal sir. I can probably bring up my PS3 if needed, but as I'm travelling by bus I don't think I can manage a monitor as well. If anyone else can bring theirs I would greatly appreciate not having to drag mine by bus (and we'll still need an MK copy with my PS3 since I only have it on 360 right now).

If anyone else mentioned above can bring their PS3 instead of me please let me know so I don't drag mine on the MegaBus for no reason :). See you all in a week.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I don't have a ps3 :S.

Btw DanCock , If i didn't mention Zaf is coming down with me, I hope this is okay :3
its kool.. if he can chip in anything that would be kool.

Shady you dont have to do that. im sure some one else can thats driving themselves.. i only tagged you so you knew that there is a possibility of just one set up.. but ill figure it out.. either we'll make it work :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
*important information*
I'll know for certain what my precise situation will be by this weekend, so once all my pages are in the same book, I shall be informing you, sir :D. Was putting together a kickass backup plan in case my financial woes got the better of the trip, but now it's looking like everything will be sorted out by then, so...yaaaaaaaaaay!

ZAF is back in? Fantastic :). ANOTHER Ermac player to add to the Many that'll be present at WB.
I'm telling you. Mac is gonna be to this show what Kenshi was to NEC: plentiful and murderous.
Unless of course all the other Ermacs have turned into Smokes by then...I swear, that silver Norweigan is like a finely-rolled joint, because I ju`st want to fucking light him on fire >_<.

"What happened? I Thought the truck just came in. We had enough frozen meat for at least 2 weeks..."

"OH SIR!! It was horrible.. All of these MK players, kicking, screaming, yelling something about salt...."
"Well, did you give them the salt??"
"I TRIED! I handed them the can and they just looked at me like I was crazy...there was a man who called himself Cock, and some angry Canadians, one of whom I think knew telekinesis, and this strange Puerto Rican fellow who claimed he was an made out officer made of cardboard, and the next thing I know, we're out 705 Whoppers, I lost my pants, and they all ran out the door yelling in tongs..."SCOOBIYA" this, and "KICKAMAROOSH" that, it was...it was terrible...maybe I should play Mortal Kombat so as to better defend myself from such an attack..."

And in 4 months at ECT 4, that poor employee will be a 4-star Scorpion player.

EIGHT DAYS OMGZ.

Goldi

Noob
Okay, so my huge ass Xbox can make the trip. I don't own MK or any decent controllers for this system, though. Actually, I haven't even touched it since Alan Wake, lol.

So, let me know if it would be usefull. I'll be happy to bring it if anyone can supply the missing parts.

Shady

Noob
Okay, so my huge ass Xbox can make the trip. I don't own MK or any decent controllers for this system, though. Actually, I haven't even touched it since Alan Wake, lol.

So, let me know if it would be usefull. I'll be happy to bring it if anyone can supply the missing parts.
I think that bringing a 360 is not really a good idea on your part because most people will be there with PS3 pads and such. It's great that you offer, but wouldn't wan't you to drag it with you for no reason :).

DanCock, alright, I just thought I'd put the offer out on the table. Besides, if no one brings the second monitor I think it would be useless for me to bring my PS3 anyways :(. We'll see who else volunteers I suppose.

OneBoxyRobot, I don't know about 705 whoppers, but since I'm in Philly there is definitely going to be like 81023 Cheesesteak Sandwiches consumed.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
OneBoxyRobot, I don't know about 705 whoppers, but since I'm in Philly there is definitely going to be like 81023 Cheesesteak Sandwiches consumed.
I haven't had a cheesesteak in so long, it's sad.
So I definitely approve of this idea.
Hell, we already have a stack of snack-based battles ready to go, we can go halves on an extra and have a First To Five for it.
LT. BOX VS SHADY - BATTLE OF THE GOLDEN CHEESESTEAK.

Goldi

Noob
Ah, ok. Anything else that would be handy to have with me? Controllers naturaly. But, my MK disc, dazzle recorder, Mileena costume?

I have no idea what to expect, lol.

Shady

Noob
Ah, ok. Anything else that would be handy to have with me? Controllers naturaly. But, my MK disc, dazzle recorder, Mileena costume?

I have no idea what to expect, lol.
Controllers, that hitbox that I still need to try out Kabal on... I honestly don't know because only tourneys I've been to have been in my very own City of Toronto so I never left for extended period of time to chill in hotels with strangers and run weird food money matches.

OneBoxyRobot I'll do it if it's done as Hidden Random Select with characters switching for every match :). Just means I need to exchange more of that rainbow colored Canadian money for US currency :).

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
if it's done as Hidden Random Select with characters switching for every match :). Just means I need to exchange more of that rainbow colored Canadian money for US currency :).

You have a deal, Shady.
I <3 Canadian money. I wish our currency was as efficient in running on change as yours.
Also see: milk in bags, pot parades, the Gayborhood, hostels...fuck, I miss Toronto.

Goldy, you will not be getting any argument from me should you come bearing a Mileena suit. None. ^^

Also, anyone who plays Johnny Cage, my Sub-Zero would like a word with you. :D.

Shady

Noob
You have a deal, Shady.
I <3 Canadian money. I wish our currency was as efficient in running on change as yours.
Also see: milk in bags, pot parades, the Gayborhood, hostels...fuck, I miss Toronto.

Goldy, you will not be getting any argument from me should you come bearing a Mileena suit. None. ^^

Also, anyone who plays Johnny Cage, my Sub-Zero would like a word with you. :D.

And so it is on my friend, so it is on. I love Hidden Random Select matches mostly because I just love character design for almost every character in this game, that's a first for me in a FG.

I'm assuming everyone is arriving on Friday night then? I think the first thing I plan on doing when getting of the bus is getting me some cheesesteak to start the weekend right and potentially some beer. And then casuals... Boy are we going to go into the actual tournament tired as hell :).

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Goldfishkeeper If you want, I can bring my 360 disc for MK just incase we find a tv to set yours up on, considering I'm giving you a crash course on Mileena :p