What's new

GVN Winter Brawl 6 - Frozen Battlegrounds- Feb 18th and 19th-... (Philadelphia Pa)

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I'm suspicious of anyone who might offer me candy on the bus ride....
Come here, Shady, out to my unmarked van. I have good candy in the parking lot, for reals! Let me make your visit to Philly scarring... um, I mean, uh... unforgettable?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Anyone know how long pools will last to on Saturday? Also, any ideas what rooms casuals will be on?
Pools will stop at 9pm. Top 16 will be eliminated down to a top 8 from 9pm until necessary. All matches will be streamed so it could take around 2 hours for that. I'm sure casuals will happen in a multitude of rooms; just have to find out who's willing to allow a shit ton of people into their hotel room. We have the tournament room open until midnight however.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
2 more days. Anyone else traveling alone completely terrified? Lol.
Though I almost never drive to tournaments alone now (not due to bad experience, but just because I've made a ton of connections), it's kind of a nice calm before the storm.

I also believe I've made at least one or two new connections and/or friends at every tournament I go to. I'm sure you'll find some awesome people at Winter Brawl real fast.

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
wow this is great . lots of mkII players this weekend , we will make sure to have casuals running friday night on