What's new

Green Lantern video

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
They actively made his move-set more generic "Lanterny", so it could easily fit a bunch of different Lantern premier skins.

Sinestro with a gatling gun would have looked silly, after all

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Saw one of these the other day from Super's channel. Maybe it's just me but GL's helmet here reminds me of a hybrid between Judge Dredd and Hawkman.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Here's another gameplay vid of him, not high level obviously but not as bad as before

Looks like oas rocket has been replaced with the lantern fireball (nerf imo) but it is in the game as a gear ability
I haven't seen minigun used which worries me, if they took that away it's another nerf and a big one, but he uses one in his win pose so it would be weird if he didn't have it.
His back dash still looks trash but his forward das looks amazing now. Haven't seen anyone do b13 trait either which is kinda worrying me, maybe they just don't know but if you can't do that either then idk wtf is going on

thlityoursloat

kick kick
What about his rocket power/db2? Lulz were had during the early days of Injustice because of that move, "just forward dash!"

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
It's time for the sinestro skin NRS. Even better is if we can palette swap the colors in the premier skins lol.

Ghetto yellow lantern Sinestro ;)

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
You sure??? Any game play I've seen I don't think these scrubs could do bF1 if they had a gun to their heads
Yes I'm 99% sure. Jaeroar did like a 6 hour stream recapping a session that he had with the game where he showed green lantern and Bladam gameplay.

Hal seemed to have..

Lantern shot (can be performed in the air)
Floating lanterns (close, medium, far)
Spikey boulder
Brick wall (a la captain cold)
Lift

I might be missing one..

@Wetdoba can validate the movelist, he watched the stream as well

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Yes I'm 99% sure. Jaeroar did like a 6 hour stream recapping a session that he had with the game where he showed green lantern and Bladam gameplay.

Hal seemed to have..

Spikey boulder
Lift

I might be missing one..

Did it show the move list or did he just talk about it? If so do you think you can get a screen shot or link me to it with timestsmp?

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Did it show the move list or did he just talk about it? If so do you think you can get a screen shot or link me to it with timestsmp?
He was just talking about it on the stream. I cant get a link to that right now but you its like a 5.5 hour vid on his twitch.

Basically:

-Lift and trait back
- Straight shot kinda back, meterburn is a beam that knocks down though instead of delayed pop up. Air version might be gear, cant remember.
- Lantern orbs replace missles, mb pop up
- Wall replaces turbine
- Low ball roll replaces mini gun

Vid that shows them all of here:

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy

Hal seemed to have..

Spikey boulder
Lift

I might be missing one..

GL vs Bane confirmed 0-10 :DOGE

Here's another gameplay vid of him, not high level obviously but not as bad as before

Looks like oas rocket has been replaced with the lantern fireball (nerf imo) but it is in the game as a gear ability
I haven't seen minigun used which worries me, if they took that away it's another nerf and a big one, but he uses one in his win pose so it would be weird if he didn't have it.
His back dash still looks trash but his forward das looks amazing now. Haven't seen anyone do b13 trait either which is kinda worrying me, maybe they just don't know but if you can't do that either then idk wtf is going on
B13~trait~lift is still in and trait~lift still continues combo. Don't know if you can still use it for setups though but i don't see why not.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
He was just talking about it on the stream. I cant get a link to that right now but you its like a 5.5 hour vid on his twitch.

Basically:

-Lift and trait back
- Straight shot kinda back, meterburn is a beam that knocks down though instead of delayed pop up. Air version might be gear, cant remember.
- Lantern orbs replace missles, mb pop up
- Wall replaces turbine
- Low ball roll replaces mini gun

Vid that shows them all of here:

He doesn't even have turbine?? Wtf no turbine no minigun no rockets it's like they want him to be a keep away character completely or anti zoner but gave him a shit backdash and slow projectiles so he is not gonna be good at that. I'm probably gonna need a new main until red hood is added smh