What's new

Green Lantern video

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Not sure about that helm tho. It is only level 2 gear.

Kind of a bummer his symbol on his chest doesn't change with the color :-/

Regardless it looks like he has some new tools that are baked in and not ability slots.
The wall
Ground drill
Lantern projectile
Just to name a few.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Why is his outro him using a mini-gun? Why not him reciting the Lantern oath while he recharges his ring with his lantern or something? What the fuck is he even shooting at, the opponent he just defeated? Seems strange to take away his mini-gun special, only to awkwardly repurpose it as his outro.

He looks amazing, however. That minor ambient glow from his chest is Kreygasm inducing.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Why is his outro him using a mini-gun? Why not him reciting the Lantern oath while he recharges his ring with his lantern or something? What the fuck is he even shooting at, the opponent he just defeated? Seems strange to take away his mini-gun special, only to awkwardly repurpose it as his outro.
Maybe he thought he saw a cloaked Predator guest character DLC lurking in the trees?

Looks like he has a lot of zoning tools: tremor like rolling boulder, a slowish projectile from his lantern ( which he does in the air straight, not diagonally like in IGAU), the rockets seem to be replaced by exploding lanterns which can be placed at 3 ranges as well, the wall has got my interest)
Not sure about that helm tho. It is only level 2 gear.

Kind of a bummer his symbol on his chest doesn't change with the color :-/

Regardless it looks like he has some new tools that are baked in and not ability slots.
The wall
Ground drill
Lantern projectile
Just to name a few.
When you say ground drill which move are you referring to?

JDM

Noob
He looks pretty different now actually. Didn't see minigun, didn't see turbine, saw an air projectile that went horizontal... hmm

In a different video I saw oa's rocket and turbine but idk if those are base moveset or not.

He's got the Wall move and Exploding lantern moves now. I'm itching to try him out

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Looks like he has a lot of zoning tools: tremor like rolling boulder, a slowish projectile from his lantern ( which he does in the air straight, not diagonally like in IGAU), the rockets seem to be replaced by exploding lanterns which can be placed at 3 ranges as well, the wall has got my interest)

When you say ground drill which move are you referring to?
The tremor like move. Bad wording on my part

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Symbols are a gear piece
What do you mean? Like he could have a blue lantern symbol or yellow based off a gear set? Then you match the color if you want???? Is that what you are telling me? I can live my dream?!!!!! Is that what you are saying!!!!!!

That would be awesome.

I'm gonna go pink I beat the shit out of people with my fruity GL

Last edited:

Mr. Freeze

Green Lantern and Grodd Main
He looks pretty different now actually. Didn't see minigun, didn't see turbine, saw an air projectile that went horizontal... hmm

In a different video I saw oa's rocket and turbine but idk if those are base moveset or not.

He's got the Wall move and Exploding lantern moves now. I'm itching to try him out
He still has turbine.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
What do you mean? Like he could have s blue lantern symbol or yellow based off a gear set? Then you match the color if you want???? Is that what you are telling me? I can live my dream?!!!!! Is that what you are saying!!!!!!

That would awesome.

I'm gonna go pink I beat the shit out of people with my fruity GL
Yea so you can have a red lantern symbol on your blur lantern color etc. It's gonna be awesome.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
I'm hype for this version, he seems to have better space control than before. Don't really care much for the mini gun being removed or that boulder move. I hope they didn't tweak his frame data too much. His forward dash looks better, his backdash is still trash though.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
did B12 had a gap before ? because you can clearly see robin do a sword slash move between B12