What's new

Gorilla Grodd General Discussion Thread

TheRealOnlyGoonie

Hey You Guys
THE OTHER DAY IN STREAM CHAT. I WITNESSED MULTIPLE ASKING FOR GRODD BUFFS. HOWEVER THEY WEREN'T ASKING FOR A TYPICAL BUFF, THEY WANTED GRODDS STAMPEDE CANCELS TO BE EASIER. I WAS DISGUSTED. IF U CAN'T DO THE CANCELS THE CHARACTER ISN'T FOR YOU.

Skedar70

Noob
THE OTHER DAY IN STREAM CHAT. I WITNESSED MULTIPLE ASKING FOR GRODD BUFFS. HOWEVER THEY WEREN'T ASKING FOR A TYPICAL BUFF, THEY WANTED GRODDS STAMPEDE CANCELS TO BE EASIER. I WAS DISGUSTED. IF U CAN'T DO THE CANCELS THE CHARACTER ISN'T FOR YOU.
People don't want to practice. I wish he stays the same so that I can keep getting props for being able to do them. Lol. They should remove the gaps though on 22 or 112.

No amount of gap removal will help Grodd. Its not the reason why he is bad right now.
He's not bad lol. I saw your early buff list for him... I honestly want to know what makes you think that a character beeing such a powerhouse in good hands is weak.

Somehow my tech skill has gotten even better after not playing this game for a few weeks... dunno

Where are B2, S2, S1, 11, B1, S3, F2 cancels? Cause 22 and 112 are the easiest and won't get you to far just beacuse they are not his optimal option. Like what do you expect after this video, I don't understand people sometimes. But congratulations man, you CAN cancel 22 and 112 xD

Belial

Noob
Grodd is not a powerhouse. Inj is a game where everybody can do everything. Grodd has the least range in the game and no projectiles, so he has disadvantage in every matchup. His only strength is his damage, his drawbacks are so many i wont even start. And he has drawbacks over drawbacks (for ex. his HUGE body that makes impossible possible) to cement his postion. Patch broke Grodd completely. His vortex is bullshit, but getting there is super hard. Think Killer Frost in IGAU. And Inj2 has more ways to escape vortex than IGAU did.

TheRealOnlyGoonie

Hey You Guys
I
Grodd is not a powerhouse. Inj is a game where everybody can do everything. Grodd has the least range in the game and no projectiles, so he has disadvantage in every matchup. His only strength is his damage, his drawbacks are so many i wont even start. And he has drawbacks over drawbacks (for ex. his HUGE body that makes impossible possible) to cement his postion. Patch broke Grodd completely. His vortex is bullshit, but getting there is super hard. Think Killer Frost in IGAU. And Inj2 has more ways to escape vortex than IGAU did.
WTF ARE U EVEN TALKING ABOUT?? GETTING TO HIS VORTEX IS SUPER HARD??? SHITTY RANGE??? NO PROJECTILE SO HE'S AT DISADVANTAGE IN EVERY MU LOL. UR A CLOWN MAN

TRG

Grodd God
Where are B2, S2, S1, 11, B1, S3, F2 cancels? Cause 22 and 112 are the easiest and won't get you to far just beacuse they are not his optimal option. Like what do you expect after this video, I don't understand people sometimes. But congratulations man, you CAN cancel 22 and 112 xD
Yup the username fits...

This is basically all so not true man, what the hell

Yup the username fits...
You wanted to show you're so oh oh with Grodd and you failed man. I was not trying to be rude at first, honestly just giving you ideas, would love to see you do some cancels that are viable as well and a VIDEO !!! Hell yeah