What's new

Gorilla Grodd General Discussion Thread

SamZ

Noob
There you go again putting excuses and throwing the "if they are playing right you can't do shit" dude you can't open up someone who is playing correctly even if you are using prepatch cw. You know what. You can stay with your "I can´t do shit mentality". That is your problem not Grodds.
NO OFFENSE SKEDAR WHO ARE YOU PLAYING? HIS CANCELS SUCK. HIS LEAP SUCKS. HIS VORTEX IS FAKE. ITS OK ADMIT HE SUCKS NOW. COMPARING CW TO GRODD U ARE ON DRUGS

Wigy

There it is...
Grodd has many launchers. 112, d2, b1, 22 1+3, b2, etc. I'm done arguing with you. I already answered your question. PROPERLY.
You’re entirely missing the point. What about those moves actually has the potential to open for a combo.

None of them are guna outfootsie other characters or mix them. He cant jump and his leap is risky.

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might

Skedar70

Noob
You’re entirely missing the point. What about those moves actually has the potential to PROPERLY open for a combo.

None of them are guna PROPERLY outfootsie other characters or PROPERLY mix them. He cant PROPERLY jump and his leap is risky.

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might
You forgot the propers bro I fixed it for ya. :cool:

His vortex is fake. WHAT GOOD PLAYERS ARE LETTING GRODD LEAP FOR FREE? HIS LEAP IS DOGSHIT.
What good Grodd player have you versed to state it? Cause none of them will leap on you "for free" lol You'd probably get your ass vortexed either way but you have no fuckin clue what you are talking about, you don't even get to choose omf

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Okay, about Grodd ''vortex''... as Gonnie's brother said, it's FAKE. You can forward dash out of it... funny thing is that this is ''know'' since the first month of the game but it looks like no one labs Grodd. lol