Who were you rooting for/

• Goku

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Superman

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football

Nah I prolly fucked it up haha. hem hem. Exhibit A above.
Lol maann fuck GT. I have yet to meet a DBZ fan that truly enjoyed it. SSJ4 was the coolest part of the show though. I don't even know if I would count GT as canon since it wasn't written by AT. But back on track I think with Goku vs. Superman, too many things get in the way. Like can people count GT can people count Prime, etc. Superman has become to op with all the different eras and writers, while Goku has had just one. Too many things get in the way for anyone to ever know lol.

Reedoms

Noob
Im sure once goku realized superman's powers come from the sun, then he'd teleport him to something like the hyperbolic time chamer, and in there superman's powers would quickly become non-existent
If anything he'd teleport him to a blue sun. Goku wants people to be at their best when they fight. It's why he let Frieza power up all the way and why he gave Cell and senzu to fight Gohan. The guy lives for the fight.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
But anyways Goku's pride is his downfall.

He wants to fight Supes at his max strength and for once Goku is biting off more than he can chew.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
1. No he aint
2. Superman knows how to fight, he just doesn't have the same training. He doesn't need it much though. Unless the weaknesses are exploited, Goku can't do shit to him.
3. They went over this in the video. If he destroys the sun he'd kill himself too. If he teleported him, he wouldn't know to teleport him to a red sun and could end up under a blue sun.
4. I think they mentioned something like this but I'm not sure. Anyway, if you want that then good luck dealing with this http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime
Teleport to King Kais planet, no sun there = Superman is fucked.
If Goku turns super saiyan 4, he becomes more primal anyway, so in the video he let superman have a chance by destroying the kryptonite, but if he went straight to SS4, he wouldnt have.

But like I said before, Superman fans will just go to whatever incarnation of Superman they want, despite it not being the consistent character.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lol maann fuck GT. I have yet to meet a DBZ fan that truly enjoyed it. SSJ4 was the coolest part of the show though. I don't even know if I would count GT as canon since it wasn't written by AT. But back on track I think with Goku vs. Superman, too many things get in the way. Like can people count GT can people count Prime, etc. Superman has become to op with all the different eras and writers, while Goku has had just one. Too many things get in the way for anyone to ever know lol.
I know dude I feel the same honestly, however it still happened, even if it was a different writer lol. I think if we were to take the new 52 Supes and put him up against Goku at full strength from DBZ, that you would probably still see Superman come out on top, but that's just me. He has so many abilities that could put him at advantage.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
Superman would beat goku. First off Superman holds back alot. Secondly superman is way faster than goku. I know many are gonna argue instant transmission, but superman can move at speeds of light. Thirdly goku had trouble lifting an entire city in gt. Superman has towed entire planets on a chain. Goku could destroy the sun yes, but that mean he would kill everyone else in that solar system something goku would not do. Goku could realize kryptonite would weaken him, but he wouldn't do that either as Goku wants to fight his opponents while they are a t full strength. Superman will exploit a weakness to win. Don't bring up gogeta cause gogeta is goku + vegita, or vegito as that is much the same. I mean Foku is my boy too, but I know comicbooks as well, and well Goku would have trouble with Hulk let alone Superman.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
C'mon guys. The people who say Goku would use kryptonite or anything else is absurd. Saiyan's love a hard fight. Remember when Vegeta could have easily killed Cell (2nd form) but let him absourb the other android just to fight his perfect form? Saiyan's never relied on cheap gimmicks to win fights.

LBSH Goku would win and it wouldn't even be close. He has all the abilities to make this a 10-0 MU. Plus Batman beat superman, and if batman can do it Goku can do it.
Batman beat Superman with brains, and Goku is not as smart as Batman.

Man to man Superman kicks Goku's ass.

I don't even like Superman.

Gimmick

Noob
If anything he'd teleport him to a blue sun. Goku wants people to be at their best when they fight. It's why he let Frieza power up all the way and why he gave Cell and senzu to fight Gohan. The guy lives for the fight.
Nope, i dont think goku would be that arrogant (maybe vegeta) if goku was desperate enough, i think he could indeed teleport him to a sunless dimension or even destroy the sun.

C'mon guys. The people who say Goku would use kryptonite or anything else is absurd. Saiyan's love a hard fight. Remember when Vegeta could have easily killed Cell (2nd form) but let him absourb the other android just to fight his perfect form? Saiyan's never relied on cheap gimmicks to win fights.
EXACTLY! Saiyan Pride makes this MU 6-4 Superman.

Reedoms

Noob
You misunderstand how his powers work. Think of Superman as a solar battery. He gains charge from the sun and keeps it within his system until he expends it. It takes about a week for him to run out of energy all together without a sun.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Batman beat Superman with brains, and Goku is not as smart as Batman.

Man to man Superman kicks Goku's ass.

I don't even like Superman.
I'm getting this out of the way because it needs to be said,

I'm a huuuuge Batman fan but unless he has access to Kryptonite or Red Sun radiation he is fucked. Even then Superman is still broken. Kryptonite doesn't immediately depower him but it does make him weaker the longer he is near it. END OF DISCUSSION. Batman is NOT the most human or believable hero. Superman is. Batman himself even said its a miracle that he doesn't go around and view himself as a God and enslave Earth or something.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
If Goku turns super saiyan 4, he becomes more primal anyway, so in the video he let superman have a chance by destroying the kryptonite, but if he went straight to SS4, he wouldnt have.
This is based on the off chance that they'd be encountering kryptonite during their fight.

You're assuming Goku would know to teleport him to a certain place. It's the same thing as the red sun argument. Except that Superman would still have his powers in this case, they would just run out after a little.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm getting this out of the way because it needs to be said,

I'm a huuuuge Batman fan but unless he has access to Kryptonite or Red Sun radiation he is fucked. END OF DISCUSSION. Batman is NOT the most human or believable hero. Superman is. Batman himself even said its a miracle that he doesn't go around and view himself as a God and enslave Earth or something.
It's true, anytime he gets into confrontation with Supes, Batman shits his pants and exploits every weakness he can. One of my personal faves is having Catwoman hold Lois Lane off the edge of a skyscraper.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
The fact that superman just totally trumps him in anyway possible makes it 10-0. The only way goku could win is if he somehow gained magic powers
Magic isn't really so much a weakness for Superman actually, he is just as susceptible to it as everyone else is, which is why people consider it a weakness.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
It's true, anytime he gets into confrontation with Supes, Batman shits his pants and exploits every weakness he can. One of my personal faves is having Catwoman hold Lois Lane off the edge of a skyscraper.
That's why I love Aquaman because he doesn't give two fucks and will slap Superman silly even if he knows he'd get bodied.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
People need to be so butthurt that Superman would beat Goku. Superman's just going to beat almost every being in the universe. You're still allowed to like Goku.
I mean, it's SUPERMAN! Homeboy has Marvel Galactic being powers, and is not afraid to use them unless it means killing someone. Revolver Aquaman is a fucking OG, my second favorite superhero now that Peter Parker is...well...you know... :'(