• Goku

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Superman

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters

Solo

Shadow Priest
Solar flare -> Instant transmission
Alright well that makes sense now, but question two is, how the hell do you try to transmit a guy who is just as fast and atm possibly stronger than you are? Just try to grab him and hope you don't get punched through a couple of buildings in the process?
The people who did these vids, I respect them, but they crippled Goku. Big Time!

Goku said while fighting Si Xing Long that "while in Super Saiyan 4 not even the sun can hurt him."

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
You guys forget that Superman doesn't need the sun to constantly be there for him to have his strength. He can go a long time without having the sun. So the argument is mute.

Reedoms

Noob
Here's why Goku wins. Goku figures out the sun is giving him power, instant transmission him to a place without a Sun or whatever type of rays he need. Simple as that.
The Spectre. He's a fucking "GOD".
Like I said before, Superman stores a charge in his body from the sun. Taking away the sun doesn't do anything immediately. It takes at least a week for him to go from full to empty without a sun.
Also, Spectre is just the manifestation of God's Vengeance not a god or god himself. He's a reality warper tier character though and could still most likely shit on anyone that isn't Lucifer or Michael.

The way they did the mathematics is wrong as well. They didnt count that Kaioken isnt a transormation, its a technique. If he did Kaioken x20 in super saiyan 4, that would make him roughly 5x faster than superman.
Kaioken at that level would just stress his muscles/body out to the point of breaking and would kill him. That's the reason he doesn't use that move after attaining Super-Saiyan.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Another thing that I just thought of is if Goku was fighting in SSJ3/SSJ2 while he had the halo he would win. 1. Because the halo gave him unlimted stamina and strength and 2. Because it's hard to have a death battle with someone who can't die.:D Or am I wrong does Superman have unlimited stamina too? Would this fight just last forever, lol?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Like I said before, Superman stores a charge in his body from the sun. Taking away the sun doesn't do anything immediately. It takes at least a week for him to go from full to empty without a sun.
Also, Spectre is just the manifestation of God's Vengeance not a god or god himself. He's a reality warper tier character though and could still most likely shit on anyone that isn't Lucifer or Michael.

Kaioken at that level would just stress his muscles/body out to the point of breaking and would kill him. That's the reason he doesn't use that move after attaining Super-Saiyan.
It took more than a week of fighting with Goku vs Frieza, I think he'd be able to fight superman that long :p

Kaioken stressed his body yea, but so did every new form of super saiyan, especially 3. Super Saiyan 4 was his easiest to stay in for maximum power, so why wouldnt he be able to Kaioken?

Anyway, he used Kaioken in super saiyan form before, just forgot when. On top of that, he's immortal, so it doesnt matter.

Another thing that I just thought of is if Goku was fighting in SSJ3/SSJ2 while he had the halo he would win. 1. Because the halo gave him unlimted stamina and strength and 2. Because it's hard to have a death battle with someone who can't die.:D Or am I wrong does Superman have unlimited stamina too? Would this fight just last forever, lol?
He would eventually return to Other World though. That's why he didn't defeat Fat Buu when he 1st went ssj3

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
How does having the halo give him unlimited stamina and strength? Because he has no physical body to constrain his powers? Then why did he break a sweat fighting fat buu? Also, superman can literally wipe goku from existence in that state. In the Fusion Reborn movie, goku warns vegeta not to get "killed" when fighting Janemba because then they wouldn't be able to wish him back. He wouldn't exist anymore, in every sense of the word.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If you look at the entire video, Superman winning by a landslide is 100% logical if you're just going on their raw power. There's absolutely no way Goku will ever match Superman.

I don't even like Superman and I admit this. Supes is retarded OP and writers are fucking absurd.

Killphil, Goku's dead state was basically ignored by being in the living world. If he were in the Other World, he'd essentially have the stamina Superman would have if he fought on a planet that just reeked of limitless solar energy.

how is this even a debate, did you even see how kid buu destroyed all those planets with the help of instant transmission. superman is free to dbz universe. and if you want to count in all shit superman can do, then let goku fuse with vegeta and become vegeto. he would fuck superman up badd.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
How does having the halo give him unlimited stamina and strength? Because he has no physical body to constrain his powers? Then why did he break a sweat fighting fat buu? Also, superman can literally wipe goku from existence in that state. In the Fusion Reborn movie, goku warns vegeta not to get "killed" when fighting Janemba because then they wouldn't be able to wish him back. He wouldn't exist anymore, in every sense of the word.
Oh I never watched any of the DBZ movies tbh, except for the one with Cooler. Other then that one I know nothing about DBZ non canon events lol.