Who were you rooting for/

• Goku

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Superman

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters

Gimmick

Noob
LOL at people who think this is even close. Goku just needs to wink at Superman and he's dead.
Goku 9-1 GGs.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I don't think people understand how ridiculously OP Superman is. This isn't even close to a fair fight.
This. He is strong. Like stupendously strong. Goku WOULD stand a chance if he had achieved SSJ 10 or something. But 4 ? Not in a lifetime. When you go up against a guy who can pretty much punch holes in reality with his bare fists, you know that wont end well.

Gimmick

Noob
This. He is strong. Like stupendously strong. Goku WOULD stand a chance if he had achieved SSJ 10 or something. But 4 ? Not in a lifetime. When you go up against a guy who can pretty much punch holes in reality with his bare fists, you know that wont end well.
Dude, ss3 gotenks tore a rip in dimensions by just screaming. Ss4 Goku would obliterate any iteration of superman.

Superman has all them dumbass abilities, why dont u make him god fkr crying out loud, and lets be serious here goku never fights alone even if he wanted to the z fighters would back him up watching the fight, and trust me if vegeta was there and seen goku become weak with emotion when superman was weakened by the kryptonite vegeta would have flew down there and crushed supermans wind pipe with a flying knee drop like he did one of the ginyu force members, gg superman, oh and fk u screw attack did u not know goku stays in contact with the kais at all time? They know everything about the universes and every race an beings, so it would have been nothing for king kai to tell goku the only way to beat superman, goku could just instant transmission to the source of the kryptonite gather the fragments and head back to battle, superman wouldnt know what hit him, 7-3 matchup ggs superman...

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
LBSH Goku would win and it wouldn't even be close. He has all the abilities to make this a 10-0 MU. Plus Batman beat superman, and if batman can do it Goku can do it.
Don't you try to compare Goku's mentally handicapped ass to the great Bruce Wayne...OH SHIT I mean, Batman...just Batman.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Goku's only weakness is a damn virus...and hunger
Superman's is a rock from a planet that no longer exists...which what I don't understand is where it comes from all the FUCKING TIME in the comics. There can only be so much of it left.

Gimmick

Noob
Superman's is a rock from a planet that no longer exists...which what I don't understand is where it comes from all the FUCKING TIME in the comics. There can only be so much of it left.
Lol Goku just needs to call up the namekians and tell them to wish for a crap ton of kryptonite right in front of supermans face.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lol Goku just needs to call up the namekians and tell them to wish for a crap ton of kryptonite right in front of supermans face.
This is called Goku vs Superman, not Goku and friends from DBZ vs. Superman. Superman has the Justice League anyways, and the Z fighters do NOT want that on their ass. That's all I'm saying. I'm only doing all this speculating 'cause I can't watch the video while I'm at work btw lol. The site is banned here.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
You know Goku was as strong as superman when he did Kaioken x2 (or 4?)
Add the fact that superman doesnt know how to fight, Goku would fuck him up.
Plus he could just destroy the sun/instant transmission him away.

Also, they didnt take into account the fact that Goku is immortal after GT, so he has no limits.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
All these people who don't know anything about Superman and then talk shit gives me a bit of a chuckle.

Especially if we are talking Pre-Crisis man, dude was a monster. Hell after too really, was it pre or post Crisis when he was pulling galaxies of planets on a mf'ing chain?

Reedoms

Noob
Especially if we are talking Pre-Crisis man, dude was a monster. Hell after too really, was it pre or post Crisis when he was pulling galaxies of planets on a mf'ing chain?
They said they weren't gonna use pre-crisis since that shit was silly. Still, Post-Crisis/Zero-Hour Superman was pretty fucking powerful.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
They said they weren't gonna use pre-crisis since that shit was silly. Still, Post-Crisis/Zero-Hour Superman was pretty fucking powerful.
That shit was beyond ridiculous so that's fair haha. Agreed, Supes is pretty much just OP, and he knows it is what's more annoying to me lol. Superman got dat confidence.

Gimmick

Noob
This is called Goku vs Superman, not Goku and friends from DBZ vs. Superman. Superman has the Justice League anyways, and the Z fighters do NOT want that on their ass. That's all I'm saying. I'm only doing all this speculating 'cause I can't watch the video while I'm at work btw lol. The site is banned here.
i know man i was just putting that possibility out there.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Goku would just power up for 10 episodes, die, and his son would lolfreakout and kill everything.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I follow Goku on twitter lol, and I saw a tweet, with mathematical facts backing it up that Goku was actually stronger then Superman when he fought Vegeta back in the Saiyan Saga. Just Saiyan.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I follow Goku on twitter lol, and I saw a tweet, with mathematical facts backing it up that Goku was actually stronger then Superman when he fought Vegeta back in the Saiyan Saga. Just Saiyan.
I would need that information to come from an outside source...

Reedoms

Noob
Mathematical facts? More like, random numbers pulled out of their ass to prove a point. There is an equally ridiculous one with Superman as well.