What's new

Goku vs Superman Death Battle

Who were you rooting for/

• Goku

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Superman

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
Dude! Your talking about a fucking Sayain! That was trained to be Bruce Lee! By Grandpa Gougan! Who asended his own species ( energy death moon monkeys ) and passed them genes to make super children. And travels behind dimensions like MK!

Super man?! Crashes on earth and raised by farmers. Planet probably got killed by freaza.
Yeah

" AHHHH! I'll send you to the next world!!!! " - Goku

Goku could destroy the sun. Then what? 10 - 0 MU buddy. After he's done he will bring the sun back. No big

He could instant teleport super man to another galaxy for Lols, super man needs the sun. He is seriously no match to goku

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
LBSH Goku would win and it wouldn't even be close. He has all the abilities to make this a 10-0 MU. Plus Batman beat superman, and if batman can do it Goku can do it.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
LBSH Goku would win and it wouldn't even be close. He has all the abilities to make this a 10-0 MU. Plus Batman beat superman, and if batman can do it Goku can do it.

Goku could destroy the sun. Then what? 10 - 0 MU buddy. After he's done he will bring the sun back. No big

He could instant teleport super man to another galaxy for Lols, super man needs the sun. He is seriously no match to goku
Did you guys watch the video and not just the fight? >_>

bloodsport

I didnt ask for a gif link, I asked for a video link. Put that in your google machine, buddy!
Holy hell, I saw your name and got scared because I thought a certain someone had found me again

lmao what? Not out to kill anyone unless youre on XBL. My cousin used to use my account and fuck with people like a scumbag, thankfully he stopped playing.

Also, thanks bloodsport but I was hoping there was like a huge collection of gifs or video of Sub Zero ground freezing people. In fact I was sure there was one, just dont have the link anymore.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Dude! Your talking about a fucking Sayain! That was trained to be Bruce Lee! By Grandpa Gougan! Who asended his own species ( energy death moon monkeys ) and passed them genes to make super children. And travels behind dimensions like MK!

Super man?! Crashes on earth and raised by farmers. Planet probably got killed by freaza.
Yeah

" AHHHH! I'll send you to the next world!!!! " - Goku
Moral of the story: Don't fuck with farmers. No one will ever find your body.