What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This survey is damn long but it`s actually official and can make a difference. I encourage everyone, even if you are not fans of Tekken, for sake of showing WB that they were dumb with turning their back to PC market.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
I filled it up few days ago. There was no option to chose keyboard as controller of choice QQ

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Last edited:

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Goddamn it Boon, really? I'm hoping it's just a tease and that he's actually hinting at a PC update, but you never know with Boon.
Fingers crossed.

chris999

Noob
Lets hope this will be the first trolling comment that will lead to something good.
However, I have to remind to everyone that all the times we believed something was coming, we were left with empty hands.
1) WB employees who said that we can anticipate balance patches
2) Steam logo which later was removed from Ermac's video
3) Steam DB update that finally had nothing to do with the new content

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
how is it official?
Just because of a tweet by Boon? Do I need to remind you what occurred the last time something like this happened? (Boon had stated we would get an update on the PS3/360 versions, he even seemed optimistic...then it was announced by WB both ports were cancelled)
Kross your fingers, that's all I can say.

WonDoe

Noob
Interesting stuff. Why release a Mac version at all when it'll obviously be completely dead? Yes the game does have a good chunk of offline content but I think there's definitely a possibility now...

chris999

Noob
The timing and the excuse they used is ridiculous. In the first days of Tyler's announcement, this thread was getting tons of messages, some of them had threats inside them, but back then nobody said anything about "out of control".

For me this is not a coincidence, they have finally decided about MKX on PC, but we can't know yet if they decided to continue or discontinue the game. In the first case, they may want to delete every negative comment regarding the issue before announcing something good. In the second case they will erase every trace the game ever existed on PC and servers closing might be on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.