What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
I just wonder if current MK X owners will be able to upgrade to XL by simply buying KP2 or we all gonna have to buy the game again, which seems likely when consider how WB treated PC players.

We will know soon enough.
I won't get my hopes up about PC just YET. You never know what to expect from fuckers like WB... On the other hand - if it's really MKXL announcment - do you think it will include new NETCODE aswell or is it just gonna be new characters plus balance patch? I hope it will be the whole package.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I won't get my hopes up about PC just YET. You never know what to expect from fuckers like WB... On the other hand - if it's really MKXL announcment - do you think it will include new NETCODE aswell or is it just gonna be new characters plus balance patch? I hope it will be the whole package.
At this point it wouldn't have any sense to release MK X without it. MK XL is basically promoted as "has everything". So yeah im sure it's gonna be full package im just worried we gonna have to buy the game again.

And im 99,9% sure they will announce it today, Boon is a troll but when he tweets in such obvious way it always is the truth (same was with GGPO hints).

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Coz it looked like really similar to PC situation. But it is what it is.
But remember, it came from Boon, and no other NRS member even acknowldged the 'big news' to my knowledge. If it was an actual port best believe they would try to build all the hype they could

Immortal

Blind justice....
But remember, it came from Boon, and no other NRS member even acknowldged the 'big news' to my knowledge. If it was an actual port best believe they would try to build all the hype they could
Actually considering how they treated PC players i think they would do exactly something like this, some tweets - here you go guys, enjoy. No worries thou, KI dropped yesterday for PC and it's awesome.

then why doesnt faction war page work for me and at least for 3 months, i can say, i haven't seen any faction war winner announcement
That is something on your end, it's working fine still. If you haven't verified your files and checked your connection, contact WBIE support.

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
If we are reading these tweets correctly and that MKXL is indeed coming to PC, I can not help but still feel resentment at WB and NRS.

Bringing MKXL to PC at this point in time is a clear indication of a heartless marketing tactic that makes their studio look like they have 'listened' to the community and are 'bringing them what they want', therefore making them like a good group of people. It's an obvious ploy aimed at their existing and potential new customers. I am not fooled that easily by it. Microsoft has done this too with the Xbox One online lockout system they implemented in their pre-launch days. Needless to say, they removed that and brought the community what they wanted.

This is the classic 'hot and cold' treatment from a company. If WB/NRS are bringing MKXL to PC, they are doing exactly this.

Sure it may be "great" news but I'm sorry, it's still completely unprofessional and to me it makes both of them look like bigger fools than they were before. They turned away many players in this community and potential ones too, and even made us turn on each other in some instances because of it. We as consumers do not deserve this kind of treatment.
and some people did get a ps4 just to play mkxl, so I guess it's their win if mkxl coming to pc, some people will bought it and they're also upping their ps4 sales.

again people vote with your wallet.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Actually considering how they treated PC players i think they would do exactly something like this, some tweets - here you go guys, enjoy. No worries thou, KI dropped yesterday for PC and it's awesome.
Fair enough, and I forgot KI came out, I have to re-learn that game

So interestingly, it looks like the platforms for ESL have changed. Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are present now, but I'm not clear on how the breakdown works.

The PC version is, obviously, not used for CIS anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.