What's new

Fujin Discussion Thread

Anyone else is having trouble with his tornado move. Sometimes the opponent will land behind Fujin and Fujin would be hitting the wrong way
[/QUOTE have been doing tornado backwards into forwards and has left the enemy closer to the ground much easier to land consistently

Error404

Noob
I don't see it mentioned , so I'll mention it. You can get full meterless combos midscreen from most strings , if you do DB2 , delay , then move forward. It's really cool

in cloud walker, i cant get the sky wakka krushing blow to work: d,u, wind walk 2 steps, 3 Amp. any insight on this?

edit: ok figured it out. gotta amp sky wakka, get 2 hits an then cancel into 3 amp. holy crap the execution on this char is not for me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 35141

Even though v2 seems to be the strongest the bnbs are annoying.
So far I like v1, v3 what the hell did they do to the push special?

well, after some time in the lab with the fujins i get the impression that they were ridiculously OP in their initial concepts and then got rushed nerfs. for example, f43 and cloud walkers db4 amp dont make any sense in their current state, they surely were pop ups initially.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Not sure if this is known, but you can cancel Fujin's d1 with float in variation 1. Doesn't look like you can do it with any other normals though

Edit: Timing is just tight, you can do it off everything. Off pokes or strings on block it's better to do ddu

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
In variation 1, if they have no defense meter. You can end in 42 du and it puts you at perfect range to connect the KB and be very hard to punish. Your opponent can back dash if they are ready but poking is NOT an option as you are VERY plus on hit and out of range of most d4s, including Jade's.

You can also just cancel the float and go for strike or throw.

K I swear something's amiss here, I have been trying for hours and haven't linked that once and the frame data suggests that it shouldn't be possible because of the spacing after db4 is it possible this is a PC thing
right now restarted mk on steam, got patch for 450mb. and it does not work :) sorry

Benlo

PrayforSareena
I feel so dumb to no succeed connecting after db2 amp in Fujin v3 : / I'm always too early or too late. I like that variation but definitely has to practice more... Some tips ? A specific number of dash after the tornado ?