What's new

Fujin Discussion Thread

Gamer68

Fujin!
I know I'm late to the party but his gameplay looks amazing. Insane corner carry, mobility & pressure potential with air walk, flashy AF combos, etc.

Let's just hope his tournament variations aren't complete shit and everything we saw in the trailer is a lie.

Last edited:

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I know I'm late to the party but his gameplay looks amazing. Insane corner carry, mobility & pressure potential with air walk, flashy AF combos, etc.

Let's just hope is tournament variations aren't complete shit and everything we saw in the trailer is a lie.
lets just hope they remove those damned variations and keep the kustoms

Let's just hope his tournament variations aren't complete shit and everything we saw in the trailer is a lie.
Air walk is the coolest one so it's definitely gonna be custom only.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I see all these people on YT comments saying "what is he Flying Dragon and Avatar here?"
Meanwhile Fujin been out before both lol since 97. Dude was air walking since Mythologies lol. I even mentioned this to one guy on there, that he's been in MKU since 97 Mythologies. He was like "Mythologies?" (looks for emotionless face emoji)

I also see people reactors mostly including some who play MK 11, say he's going to be broken but I wouldn't assume this. Yes, he's easily the flashiest character in the game with serious style as he's fighting, but not sure that means he'll be OP. One move he has looks really good the punish suck you in move, spin into air combo. I just hope he has a zoning move or good projectile wind toss, blows air at you etc something to keep you away. From what we saw didn't look like it but like many mentioned for all we know half those moves could have been custom moves.

MKF30

It's a cool brutality, hope he has one that pays homage to Mythologies when you beat him he creates this huge ass tornado sucks you in and you die unless you run away a certain way or grab onto the edge. But they can do that two ways, they can have him spin you around him and just obliterating your body parts all over the place so once he's done you're nothing but a few bones, guts, blood everywhere etc or he can literally suck you up like MKM, tossing your body like 300 feet in the air and when you land on the ground you splatter everywhere.

Also, damn I knew it!! People mentioning Fujin's voice he's voiced by Liu Kang's voice actor, as soon as I heard it I said he sounds like LK or KL kind of. I a shame they couldn't get Troy Baker to do him again he sounded awesome in MK X but it's all good, he looks amazing and hopefully will play well that's all that counts.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9398566/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Last edited:
I see all these people on YT comments saying "what is he Flying Dragon and Avatar here?"
Meanwhile Fujin been out before both lol since 97. Dude was air walking since Mythologies lol. I even mentioned this to one guy on there, that he's been in MKU since 97 Mythologies. He was like "Mythologies?" (looks for emotionless face emoji)

I also see people reactors mostly including some who play MK 11, say he's going to be broken but I wouldn't assume this. Yes, he's easily the flashiest character in the game with serious style as he's fighting, but not sure that means he'll be OP. One move he has looks really good the punish suck you in move, spin into air combo. I just hope he has a zoning move or good projectile wind toss, blows air at you etc something to keep you away. From what we saw didn't look like it but like many mentioned for all we know half those moves could have been custom moves.
Stupid people don't bother to look up when things were made and assume everyone is copying off what they like.

Makuholick

Killa Queen
Finally watched that trailer. It sucks that he had to be introduced during this broken ass lore as someone else said. I'd also complain he looks like white Raiden but I already threw out my copy of the game soo

MKF30

I think everything has some inspiration but things like MK are pretty creative considering the many knockoffs it has spawned over the years.

Finally watched that trailer. It sucks that he had to be introduced during this broken ass lore as someone else said. I'd also complain he looks like white Raiden but I already threw out my copy of the game soo
Oh I remember you lol. White Raiden? Raiden's been white for a while now, I mean technically he and Fujin could be anything being Gods and all taking a human like form but do you mean looks like Raiden? They are brothers afterall so makes sense, I just wish Raiden would have an outfit showing off his hair more lol. Also, Raiden appears older than Fujin. lol oh you threw it out huh? Didn't like it? I can't blame you lol. Fujin and the DLC story caught my interest again. I've also wanted Fujin since MK 9 lol

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
""AOC is a disaster. She wants all fossil fuel out. She wants everything out. She wants wind, which is expensive — kills all the birds. You know, I’m also an environmentalist. But wind is a disaster," Trump to the Washington Examiner yesterday."

Safe to say Trump will not be a Fujin main.

MKF30

AOC is a windbag, and I say that as someone who lives in NYC. lol But anyway, I doubt politicians have time for video games anyway.

Anyway, wanted to speculate on Fujin's moves showed in the trailer which will be custom and universal stock. I don't know if his cool running on air into dive kick will be a base move, I hope it is since he's always had a Divekick. same with that air floating move where he's pushing you across the stage. But I do think that one move where he hits you with a push like into a wind swirl then stabs you with a sword and kicks you without even looking at you lol. That move I think will be a regular move, and that move where he sucks you in. I still say he'll have a move where he throws a cyclone at you.

Last edited:

UghGetOuttaHere

Number Cruncher. Jack of All Trades.
Which variation are you guys going to try first. Hes got some pretty unique moves. 2nd and 3rd varations look like they will have some dirt despite not having a traditional launcher

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
damn, all I can say is that he seems fucking amazing, his moves are crazy cool, he could end up being one of the best character in MK11 so far, as seems to be ! :D