What's new

Fujin Discussion Thread

@trustful whale

He actually did break the rules in deception shujinko says it himself "In the end only Raiden himself stood between earthrealms total destruction, defying the wishes of the Elder Gods, he alone faced Quan chi and shang stung in mortal kombat earthrealms last hope for freedom"

He clearly went against the elder gods rules once they punked him for any aid, so he said fuck it I'm taking them all on myself. Including onaga, the only reason why onaga survived was because he had all the kamidogu and then shinnoks amulet since raiden literally vaporized everyone except onaga. Quan chi had the amulet before raiden created a freaking nuke like explosion.
Why did you bring this stuff up :( God I miss what MK used to be, the realms, the characters, the lore, the potential... What a shame most of this is irrelevant now. At least Fujin is coming back and looking good :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Why did you bring this stuff up :( God I miss what MK used to be, the realms, the characters, the lore, the potential... What a shame most of this is irrelevant now. At least Fujin is coming back and looking good :)
Was just posting because people were discussing the older lore with Raiden breaking the rules at one point, while he is good and has been dark, he's also said screw the rules if it means protecting Earthrealm ultimately. He's even more loyal to Earthrealm than the Elder Gods at the end of the day as he should given his status. But I still consider every timeline canon it's just the oldschool timelines. Now we'll get a new one come MK 12.

Fujin looks ok. I hope we can select MK4 skin. Stance is cool. only dislike so far i have is that he uses 2 weapons. Not a fan of the many weapon/gadget specials in the recent MK games anyways

can i buy just Fujin or am i forced to buy a character pack? Im not throwing 40$ just on Fujin

Last edited:

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Fujin looks ok. I hope we can select MK4 skin. Stance is cool. only dislike so far i have is that he uses 2 weapons. Not a fan of the many weapon/gadget specials in the recent MK games anyways

can i buy just Fujin or am i forced to buy a character pack? Im not throwing 40$ just on Fujin
You should be able to just buy him for like six bucks or so

MKF30

lol Fujin's MK 4 updated skin looks like when you mix Mk 4 with anime. lol. I could be wrong but he doesn't look as OP as I figured, of course have to wait til I get my hands on him. Some of his strings norms seem slower. But can't really gauge from a trailer like this. I do wonder if next week we'll get a kombat kast. Hell, if he can get away with a lot of shit online(like half the roster) fuck, I'll abuse the shit out of that. lol

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I'm a little confused on some of his specials. The little tornado pull looks like a stun state move at first, but it's followed by what appear to be two different specials between the two trailers. In the Aftermath trailer, he does the tornado suck in after. In the gameplay trailer, he does a big tornado that knocks up after. BOTH instances flow from the tornado pull animation directly into those two respective animations which leads me to believe the tornado pull isn't a separate special from the respective enders. Potentially a variation move that changes the ender? The problem is that there's also the instance in the gameplay trailer where he does that weird wind wall lockdown into the same tornado suck in but he used the tornado pull earlier in that same scene which lead to the big tornado knock up so... what in the hell is happening?

MKF30

lol Fujin would tear Virgila new one haha.

Best characters to use a crossbow. Fujin and Daryl lol easily.