What's new

Fradulent Players in IGAU

ZyroHQ

Noob
I am like 450/150, but I still get intimidated when I see someone with a higher W/L ratio than me. I think I fought a guy that was 2k/1k and I kicked his ass through the roof of his mouth with Harley (he was playing GL). Moral of the story is basically what you said, I play on PS4 and it's really just lots and lots of spam in my face.
Haha Harley...you can't intimidate anyone with a low tier such as harley
I am like 450/150, but I still get intimidated when I see someone with a higher W/L ratio than me. I think I fought a guy that was 2k/1k and I kicked his ass through the roof of his mouth with Harley (he was playing GL). Moral of the story is basically what you said, I play on PS4 and it's really just lots and lots of spam in my face.

dps813

Noob
No Smile on Xbox live definitely qualifies as this type of player. Hes such a joke with death stroke, only knows how to sword flip shoot guns and throw but somehow has a good ranked record. Rages on good players that beat him every time.

Last edited:

ZyroHQ

Noob
[QUOTEyC, post: 1609674, member: 13436"]that's where the surprise comes in ;)[/QUOTE]
No,it doesnt. I can because i am the best harley on steam,probably in the world,but all the other insects...no. Only i really know how to play her...i really love to beat other harleys,humiliate them and make fun of them...out of 30 characters you choose Harley...its so irritating when someone chooses Harley...my fucking character...you can't surprise anyone. People like salt face,eevee,kitana prime are pissing on you...you are a zero...no one knows about you...no one...what's the point of surprising some scrubs when nobody really knows of you? I might sound hostile,but I have no control of what I write or do....I just do things
that's where the surprise comes in ;)

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
No,it doesnt. I can because i am the best harley on steam,probably in the world,but all the other insects...no. Only i really know how to play her...i really love to beat other harleys,humiliate them and make fun of them...out of 30 characters you choose Harley...its so irritating when someone chooses Harley...my fucking character...you can't surprise anyone. People like salt face,eevee,kitana prime are pissing on you...you are a zero...no one knows about you...no one...what's the point of surprising some scrubs when nobody really knows of you? I might sound hostile,but I have no control of what I write or do....I just do things

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
One of the most satisfying video game experiences I've ever had is when I'm facing a fraud DS with a good record. That feeling when you know swordflip is coming on wake-up for the hundreth time so you block. My junk just wiggled a little talking about it.
Haha so true! Most times I just walk forward up until the point they're about to wake up and then hold back. 10/10 times block a sword flip and punish for 40%.

For some reason it's the #1 most satisfying thing to do when playing scrubs lol.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Because play to win. If I can win by pressing 1 button or doing 1 move, is that my fault or my opponents? If he's doing 1 move over and over and losing, what's the problem? If you want to know why he still does 1 move or strategy when he's losing, it's because he's garbage. There's no deeper meaning here.

Welcome to TYM btw. :coffee: