What's new

Fradulent Players in IGAU

As a fellow exclusive zoner, it had me riled up. It's only right you share the pain of having to read it. Lol
Im referring to the type of players the OP was talking about, which is true spam. If I wanted a game without projectiles id play DOA. This guy iiincorruptable literally is the worst person ever. He commentates the entire match, referring to himself in the third person as "The Champ". If you select any anti-zoning character, he pulls, if he doesnt get a stage with good gadget interactables he pulls, he quits as soon as he needs to and theres nothing to punish him for it- the game puts his name at the top of the leaderboard (not that I give a fuck but id really love if MKX rewarded genuinely talented players instead of people who noob hunt/pull etc)

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Yes it would be fun if MKX did that but remember Erron Black is in the game, which means he will be even more broken that Deathstroke is, and with the dissapearance of the dash-block, it will be injustice with broken deathstrokes all over the place, all over again.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Im referring to the type of players the OP was talking about, which is true spam. If I wanted a game without projectiles id play DOA. This guy iiincorruptable literally is the worst person ever. He commentates the entire match, referring to himself in the third person as "The Champ". If you select any anti-zoning character, he pulls, if he doesnt get a stage with good gadget interactables he pulls, he quits as soon as he needs to and theres nothing to punish him for it- the game puts his name at the top of the leaderboard (not that I give a fuck but id really love if MKX rewarded genuinely talented players instead of people who noob hunt/pull etc)
Ah ok I see. Yea in that case you're 100% right. That dude is the model for "online scrub". Ferris Aircraft, run to the corner, shoot guns and launch missiles, raqe quit when it fails lol.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Yes it would be fun if MKX did that but remember Erron Black is in the game, which means he will be even more broken that Deathstroke is, and with the dissapearance of the dash-block, it will be injustice with broken deathstrokes all over the place, all over again.
Dood get with the times, theres run cancels now!

Zoning seems weak so far, it looks like MKX is more offensive based lol.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
It's ok, I usually consider what the worst horriblest most gruesomest situation can be, and I expect that.
This way, when the game comes out and it's better, i'll be satisfied no matter what.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
i don't think op is salty. why is everyone dog-piling. op, the reason the leaderboard is filled with frauds is cause inj ranking system is bad.

also u r playing on psn, what could u possibly expect. only degenerates and poors play on psn, op
Ouch, that one hurt. I used to be 2nd on ps4, and ust cause 80% of players are at least half off, doesn't take away all of my wins (just 80%), wnd I'm not that poor :(

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Ouch, that one hurt. I used to be 2nd on ps4, and ust cause 80% of players are at least half off, doesn't take away all of my wins (just 80%), wnd I'm not that poor :(
i'm sorry, bud, but it's what everyone secretly thinks about psn, deep down. here's a gif that makes me feel better when im sad. just pretend ur jimmy :

Last edited:

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Posts like this are why people think the FGC is full of children. Is it really impossible to answer his post without calling him a scrub? People have different skill ceilings, and maybe his is that he has problems with Deathstroke.

Stop being such an ass and give him actual advice; calling him names and repeating how bad he is at the game is teaching him absolutely nothing.
Reading comprehension is another problem with "these posts". At no point OP implied that he can't overcome described tactics.

It's like people see "Deathstroke" in text and immediately go into "here we go again" mode without even reading anything further.

That said, OP could use some guidance on using multi-quotes :p

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I just cleaned the thread and banned the smart-ass who came in with guns flaring (no offense to the Harley players).

Do us a favor, scrubs. If you're anything like the dimwit I just had to make an example of...do us a favor and stay at home jacking off to your online ego. EVO does not need to be soured by shitstains.

Have a nice day in my kingdom, peasants.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
I mean I know I suck and I'm irrelevant in tournament ... but did you really need to make an entire thread bashing me?