What's new

For Those Who Like To Write

Personally....I don't care where the thread goes. Writing can be applied everywhere. Consider it a story with many authors that come and go as they feel.

tazzmission

Banned
tna is doing this with a group called the aces and eights. think of it as a sons of anarchy stable

only good thing about tna imo

Who writes for wrestlers now? Can they make up their own material? I know that a lot of them just said whatever they wanted. Maybe it's better that way.

tazzmission

Banned
Who writes for wrestlers now? Can they make up their own material? I know that a lot of them just said whatever they wanted. Maybe it's better that way.
hogan runs tna but certain guys like cm punk do there own thing in wwe

tna did this stable because of how successful sons of anarchy is and if you never saw the show man start watching

probably one of the best shows on tv.

wwe has writers from hollywood like the conan o brian show ect and they enforce a pg product with no blood

Lol, I'm still waiting for Netflix to get the first half of the last season of Breaking Bad. I used to wonder what all the hype was about.....I watched the pilot then couldnt resist watching the rest of the series in one weekend! (More like 4 days, but still...) Great writing. The Walking Dead didn't even suck me in as strongly though it is good too.

I don't know if anyone was able to read what I posted, but I'd sure love to hear some criticism. Someone take some shots at it please.

tazzmission

Banned
Pm me the source?
its pretty ovious if you listen to punks promos dude.

this is how wwe is so predictable. remember that whole 1 year with the title days punk would do every week? do you really think wwe would waste all that time and effort promoting that and all of a sudden lose it a month later at a ppv? hell no

fact is taker is almost 50 years old, health is bad to where he only appears rarely a year, hes 30 pounds overweight. cm punk right now is wwe's newest big money draw next to cena and sheamus and taker has a deep amount of respect for punk backstage so i believe taker will put punk over t mania.

also like hhh vs brock and if hhh loses he retires... what does that remind you of? oh yea mick foley hell in a cell 2000

the rock vs cena 2 match was predictable because i called that one year ago and look now.

i also hear wwe will be turning kofi heel with a major push and imo a push is fine for him but i just dont see him as a bad guy