What's new

For Honor

freerf245

11 11 11 11
@freerf245
We all know you're a great player with tremendous insight, but you're letting salt cloud your vision.

Warlord will be perfectly fine with the right minor tweak. They simply need to up the recovery on something key, like the headbutt and running overhead, or just need to add a few frames to the startup. The game's meta is really tight right now. Ruining a character would hurt the game at this point by disenfranchising an entire group and making everyone else nervous - which will keep anyone and everyone from those spur of the moment steel purchases - like the one I just made. :p
And completely remove something that is a huge part of the character? Don't think so man.
Boyz I'm completely joking. I just hate that move lol

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
So Valk looks absolutely brutal. Hooray she's on my short list.

I watched some of that tournament yesterday and the announcer mentioned multiple times that he believed Nobushi is the worst class in the game.. I find that interesting, since I thought she was considered at least moderately strong?

Reactions: GAV
So Valk looks absolutely brutal. Hooray she's on my short list.

I watched some of that tournament yesterday and the announcer mentioned multiple times that he believed Nobushi is the worst class in the game.. I find that interesting, since I thought she was considered at least moderately strong?

Bushi is really easy to parry and suffers from the same guard switching slowness of Lawbringer and Goki.

Valk is still getting figured out, this last patch was full of Valk buffs, the character is certainly a lot better than she was prior to the patch.

Doom if you can parry into GB goki gets a guaranteed backbreaker off of wallsplat. So try to punish with guardbreak throw into wallsplat whenever you can.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
So I ran into this video and @5:40 this guy gets the guardbreak after parrying the opposing players attack. He then gets (what seems to be) a guaranteed side heavy into top heavy after his opponent falls down. I haven't seen any "tech" video about this but I do remember watching a video I believe from you @Evil Canadian about the Berserker getting a guaranteed whiffed top light into top heavy after your opponent falls down.

I'm assuming this is guaranteed because of what the uploader says afterwards, but it might be distance or character dependent? Not sure but I'll lab it to see if its an actual thing.

If it is known; please someone let me know cause... ugh that damage lol.
It is guaranteed, I actually found out about it maybe a few hours after I made that one vid heh. I made a note in the description of the vid mentioning it. Its real and its pretty damn big.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
When you guys posted the Valk combo, which version of the game was that? When did it get nerfed? 'cause the 1.03 notes doesn't mention it but it deffinitely doesn't do as much damage as the videos that I saw.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I hope they just fix this so that if someone is targeting you, you're not getting health back. Right now, it takes effect whenever you aren't blocking or attacking.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
That headbutt used to have twice the range and way better tracking :p
I got nerf ideas for warlord lets remove headbutt remove fulll guard remove his armor shit lets just take away his lights and heavies too while we're at it.

No one is complaining about wardens vortex and pk fastest move in the game that is plus on block its just headbutt headbutt headbutt jesus a defensive character cannot be good its forbidden its just mkx style brainded offense is all people want