Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Anthrax

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Slayer

Votes: 18 25.7%

• Total voters

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I dunno man, once Crytopsy started rocking the frohawks and Lord Worm left...again. I kind of just let them drop off the face of the earth for me. It wasn't Morbid Angel level disappointment; but Flo turning into a frohawk rocking douchenozzle on top of Lord Worm leaving killed Cryptopsy for me. Still like their old shit with Worm though.
oh yeah, don't get me started with morbid angel bullshit LOL...

I really have faith in what Levasseur can do to get cryptopsy the respect they lost. I love all their albums, except obviously unspoken shit

I would have loved Tsjuder 13 years ago jeje but it's not my thing, thx for the suggestion though :)

The high guitars kill it for me

and Joker8417 I love ASL & Messhugah, but the last ASL album was kinda weak IMO. I think they lost their true and unique style/direction

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
i cant wait for Lincoln Parks new album to finally drop. Its been too long, the metal scene just hasnt seemed so heavy without The Park...

my first troll :)
Man, that band is one of the biggest letdowns of my life haha. They had so much promise until minutes to midnight. If you want heavy, try this:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
oh yeah, don't get me started with morbid angel bullshit LOL...

I really have faith in what Levasseur can do to get cryptopsy the respect they lost. I love all their albums, except obviously unspoken shit

I would have loved Tsjuder 13 years ago jeje but it's not my thing, thx for the suggestion though :)

The high guitars kill it for me

and Joker8417 I love ASL & Messhugah, but the last ASL album was kinda weak IMO. I think they lost their true and unique style/direction
I can see why you wouldn't be as big on it as the last one for sure, but I felt like it was still REALLY AWESOME lol, and idk how Meshuggah is still sitting here in 2012 setting the pace for all other members of the genre?! lol it's ridiculous!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
i cant wait for Lincoln Parks new album to finally drop. Its been too long, the metal scene just hasnt seemed so heavy without The Park...

my first troll :)
Hey, you don't gotta be heavy to be metal, Cynic proved that (well there's some metal vocals in there but not a whole lot)! Lincoln Park just sucks; that's all!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I can see why you wouldn't be as big on it as the last one for sure, but I felt like it was still REALLY AWESOME lol, and idk how Meshuggah is still sitting here in 2012 setting the pace for all other members of the genre?! lol it's ridiculous!
Meshuggah's setting the pace? I don't really see how that is...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Any of you heard of Attila? It's my friends band and they've become pretty popular.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I like defeating sanity, cattle decapitation, cephalic carnage (up until xenosapien), obscura (making what necrophagist should be doing a.k.a. writing some music and releasing it), misery index, brutal truth (they just get better and better as time passes) and a lot of what has been named here.
Your taste seems pretty similar to mine, but maaaaaannnnn what's wrong with Xenosapien and Misled By Certainty? Yeah, they're different from what they did before but IMO they're both still very good albums.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Your taste seems pretty similar to mine, but maaaaaannnnn what's wrong with Xenosapien and Misled By Certainty? Yeah, they're different from what they did before but IMO they're both still very good albums.
Maybe it's the language barrier and I spelled that wrong. I liked xenosapien, but not mislead. Lack of Zac Joe really felt it in that one. But lucid interval will always be my favorite. In fact it's my favorite album of all time, the one you can take to a lonely island and never get bored jajaja

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
FatalTragedy

There ya go, Mike Patton in Mr.Bungle when they were death/thrash from the 80s lol
I'm a big Bungle fan. They definitely had metal elements. But then take a look at the album, "California". It's very avant-garde, very musical but it's not a dedicated metal project. Patton did some work with Dillenger Escape Plan and (I believe) Sepultura. I'd like to see a group comprised his own appointed cabinet officials, so to speak. Fantomas falls under the same category as Bungle. I wonder if perhaps, even though he is a self-proclaimed metal fan, he finds any one genre too narrow and likes to pick and choose his favorite elements of each and create these grand amalgams of sound. Either way, he's a tough ass.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
I go away for a day and theres 9 new pages :\ , since your all posting shit hot songs i suppose ill add mine to the list

That second one is the band i did vocals / guitar for up untill like a month ago[/media]

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I like Attila a lot, too bad Fronz can't get into Canada :S

Which is your friend?
I went to school with Chris Linck and Nate Salameh. Nate was in my biology class actually. I first met Nate at the Mall of Georgia. I threw a water bottle near him, he thought I was throwing it at him. So naturally, we got into a fight. We became friends after that. Never was that close with them, but partied with them a lot, cool peeps. Chris's ability with a guitar always amazed me. Chris Comrie hung out with them as well, never saw Fronz though.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
I laughed.

Kano Tier haunts him everywhere he or his tier goes.

I don't have tiers so much as a general bag of bands I <3 to metal death...Slipknot, System Of A Down, American Head Charge, Cradle Of Filth, Cold, Rage Against The Machine, Otep, Tool, Deftones, and a tie for 10'th between Sevendust and KoRn.
holy crap i just realised theres another otep fan in the world :O , awesome lol, warhead FTW!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
holy crap i just realised theres another otep fan in the world :O , awesome lol, warhead FTW!
YESSSSSSSS

Man, "Sevas Tra" was my fucking hook. "Sacrelige," "Battle Ready," "Possession," "Jonestown Tea"...oh maaaan.
When Karma from American Head Charge joined them for that while there, I lost my shit. Such a great band.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Oh man. See, I'm an Opeth fan (Black Water, Deliverance days) and I always have to explain to people that Opeth and Otep are two way different bands.

Spletty

Grandmaster
With the discussion of metal and the reemergence of toonami I'm watching the Metalocalypse series again. And I'm sorry but they're the most metal band ever lmao

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2