What's new

Firestorm Revealed. Update: New trailer

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
y'all know that NRS didn't have to reveal anything today right?
some people need to fuck off with their spoiled asses
Agreed. Ed's twitter all I'm seeing with half the comments is "screw this wasted slot, give us Starfire!!" I'm trying to figure out the big deal about her. We already have 3 titans in the game technically, people are indeed spoiled.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Agreed. Ed's twitter all I'm seeing with half the comments is "screw this wasted slot, give us Starfire!!" I'm trying to figure out the big deal about her. We already have 3 titans in the game technically, people are indeed spoiled.
I get where u are coming from but half the people complaining about 3 titans characters in the game will champion for 10 batman character in.
face it - people have different preferences.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
yeah and its dumb imo, maybe they play differently but they are so similar aesthetically, supergirl could have been a Superman skin and made room for somone else tbh
Female to male skins would not work except in very specific cases. It would look stupid to have Supergirl doing masculine poses and vice versa.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Maybe his transmutation powers will be disabled in the story and he'll only be left with his fire powers.

Probably not because his Ultra, and it'd be a hell of a lazy copout.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Damn son. Every character I called for is in AND THEY ZONE. Superbae, Dr. Bae, BaeStorm. Yeeaaaasssssss!!!!

Now I need Spabaewn. Lets go NRS So far so good. I am SOLD ALREADY. NOW GIVE ME SPAWN SO I CAN DIE IN PEACE

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Those fireballs look really fast like supergirls.
I'm a zoning main and I'm actually kinda scared that some of these characters that don't look like they are meant to be full fledged zoners are all gonna have these super fast start up projectiles.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I get where u are coming from but half the people complaining about 3 titans characters in the game will champion for 10 batman character in.
face it - people have different preferences.
Of course, but at the same time majority rules at the end of the day. If the DC/Starfire fans care THAT much they should have petitions for NRS for her. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure if polled majority would not be for Starfire over the Red Hoods, the MMH's etc. I've seen a lot of demand for Beast Boy too, though to be honest I'm not excited about him anymore than Starfire. I'd probably want to see Star Sapphire or Stargirl before Starfire personally but that's me. I think the problem with the DC fans/Comic fans with fighting games, the demand to be pleased is like 100 where as MK, SF etc is more like 70 know what I mean? Like Injustice 1 MMH was griped about BIGTIME and NRS said ok, we heard you. Put him in. People in I1 wanted ok, now we want Atrocitus and Dr. Fate!!. I2 put them in, now the most DLC demanded guy has to be Red Hood. I'll bet anything he'll be in there one way or another. That all being said, they could put literally everyone almost and someone will always complain about "their favorite character" not getting in. I know, I'm a huge Fujin fan and his fans got the short end 2 big MK's in a row, we have a lot less to choose from. The DC fans (and I'm one of them for many, many years now) should be happy with a huge roster of 40+ with 10 DLC in total...to be fair, how many fighters including Marvel MVC has that amount? Not many...

You do raise a solid point about Batman universe characters and I agree, I could do without Bane, Damian and Catwoman etc but I think they're in it for story though I totally agree they should have added Clayface (they are adding Scarecrow at least) I'll admit the one thing that NRS did that puzzles me is I1 they had Supes, Zod. Shazam and Black Adam. Batman, Batgirl, NW/Damian etc so I'm a little disappointed they just gave Flash, The Reverse Flash's costume/voice when he could have been a full fledged character as while they're both speedsters they tend to fight differently, plus their powers vary a little believe it or not. Thawne is negative speed force, Barry is positive and New 52 versions Thawne had the power to slow time down, where as Barry they gave had the power to speed time up to counter that. The CW they also both have different methods of fighting. But it's whatever and I'm happy I'm getting Thawne in the story and the skin at least.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Technically there is 4 depending on who you are counting...

Robin, Blue Beetle, Cyborg, and Supergirl.

Aramonde

Noob
Didn't know anything about this character beforehand and im not impressed. He looks a little dumb and his moveset looks meh. It could just be how shitty the reveal was tho.

ps: In his render it looks like he smelling a fart.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
His X-ray seems similar to Ermac's. His fire shocker and superman is similar to Raiden's. And he's flying, so he's like Ermac. Two Ermacs in this game? I'm not gonna like it.

BTW, Dr Fate's projectiles are similar to Reptile's.