What's new

Firestorm Revealed. Update: New trailer

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Are u batmanbeatscap ?
?????? I don't know who that is but no I'm MKF30. I'm referring to YT comments, half of the comments on there are literally just fighting over "the white version vs the black version" since he's been both in the comics, shows etc. I just like his gameplay, his fireballs are super fast and he looks annoying to fight from far away:D.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
So Firestorm specials:

Fusion Blast: BF1
Energy Shield: DB3
Molten Trap: DB2
Close Molten Trap: DB2B
Far Molten Trap: DB2F
Fusion Charge: BF3
Air Fusion Charge: BF3
Atomic Burst: DB3?

I don't know if Energy Shield and Atomic Burst are the same move but the Burst only happens if you are traited up? It was kind of hard to read the buttons.

So Firestorm specials:

Fusion Blast: BF1
Energy Shield: DB3
Molten Trap: DB2
Close Molten Trap: DB2B
Far Molten Trap: DB2F
Fusion Charge: BF3
Air Fusion Charge: BF3
Atomic Burst: DB3?

I don't know if Energy Shield and Atomic Burst are the same move but the Burst only happens if you are traited up? It was kind of hard to read the buttons.
hope molten traps are like zods lasers or predators trap

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
He looks like Candlehead from Wreck It Ralph.

He looks like a Chia Pet from the Fire Nation.

He looks like a bad cosplay of Joe Pesci from Home Alone when Kevin set his head on fire.

His really interesting moveset doesn't excuse the fact that he looks like the illegitimate lovechild of Aunt Viv from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and the candle from Beauty And The Beast.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
what is this shit? Where is a nice trailer..

Who are these fucking arseholes and why are we being forced to listen to their crap instead of a hype and professionally edited trailer

Still want a proper trailer!

SoV N3RO

G.O.A.T Robin
I REALLY wish he wasn't a zoner.
Looks like I'm gonna have to break this man down and find out how to make him a rushdown god.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Totally, because NRS can't make characters with a slight similarity in power set play differently.
You know Superman and Supergirl are in the game, right?
yeah and its dumb imo, maybe they play differently but they are so similar aesthetically, supergirl could have been a Superman skin and made room for somone else tbh

God Confirm

the problem with this reveal to me is that we saw nothing except a special move, a trait activation that we have no idea the effect of, and his super animation (which really means nothing).

I couldn't even get an idea of his walk speed because they dashed him everytime they moved.

We obviously care about a lot more, would have been sick to see some strings and see him moving around, but these people apparently don't really play the game like that? (making this assumption based on the fact that this is all they showed off).

So, I guess... I like the fast projectile? Looks kinda cool?

Don't know what else we are expected to say.

Don't just blame these guys though people, they showed off what they thought was cool. The NRS guys sitting right there gave them fuck all direction on what they needed to show, and that is their responsibility, not the famous-guy casuals that they let hold the controllers during the reveal.

Last edited:

God Confirm

Looked like a regular grab to me. I saw him do it in both directions like a forward/back throw.
many command throws can be done in a forward/back direction as well based off your inputs. However this one just looked like a regular throw to me as well.

God Confirm

Very true, and I hope that is the case.
A character with a lightning fast projectile, a fullscreen mobility move, and a bunch of keep away abilities (according to NRS guy speaking because we really didn't see much of it), seems extremely unlikely that they would give him a grapple as well. Kinda breaks their archetypes

SoV N3RO

G.O.A.T Robin
Also idk if anyone noticed but the difference in damage with and without trait. So I'm guessing what his trait will do is simply grant you more damage?
Grab: 154.00 (No Trait) ~ 172.48 (With Trait)