What's new

Final Round Pools

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Beat his Kenshi on casuals. But don't matter.

Just want it to throw it out there that I may not even use Kabal.
You also may go to your gfs dinner party. Pig may also use sheeva. Lots of maybes out there. :)

I troll because i care. Just make sure to get your homework done before this weekend. Wouldnt want that messin up your schedule too.

What was the conclusion if yours? 0-2??? Did you lose to the player that won the tournament? Or anyone who even made top 8?
lol sorry, did i hit on a touchy subject? you dont still have nightmares of KUH BAHLLLL do you? lol

Avoiding the questions. Thought so. Move along.
you got defensive, therefore it's an analysis of the question (a.k.a. a direct response). When you attempt an ad hominem in order to cover your insecurities i'm not obligated to respond because it's what's called a logical fallacy. I also wasnt telling a story, so your questions literally didnt make sense.

Death

Noob
Your GF dinner is N M P

I am your problem in our pool and I expect to be dining on a fresh plate of Cat

I agree w u on the lopsided-ness but once u call me out instigating I "rigged" this I have A MAJOR FUCKING PROBLEM w u

You're questioning my credibility as a player and community leader

I'm questioning your skill publicly as a kabal player . If u wanna be the best u gotta beat the best and the best is curbo and Reo

Lets see if u can man up and do what they can do w kabal against my Kenshi or will u do the inevitable-cat performance and choke on a hair ball
Damn shots fired

They should have been already after what you did to a poor goldfish in the Jade vs Kenshi gauntlet :p
they just figured it was part of the natural pig vs goldfish violence cycle in the animal kingdom...
ok i tried, i apologize for how bad that joke is, lol

I don't know why people are so surprised by this. Every tournament, there are paths easier then others and has always been this way.
I guess this is just an example of how far a joke in the community about someone rigging brackets can go into actually affecting the offline scene.You idiots reap what you sow.

Also, I find it funny how over the time span of this scene, some people need to mention how free/easy certain people or pools are but in the past will hype up other people who have never proven themselves either. Biased or selective amnesia as always.

Wafflez, Hope you saw my like reversed back to unlike.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
I don't know why people are so surprised by this. Every tournament, there are paths easier then others and has always been this way.
I guess this is just an example of how far a joke in the community about someone rigging brackets can go into actually affecting the offline scene.You idiots reap what you sow.

Also, I find it funny how over the time span of this scene, some people need to mention how free/easy certain people or pools are but in the past will hype up other people who have never proven themselves either. Biased or selective amnesia as always.

Wafflez, Hope you saw my like reversed back to unlike.
i feed off of likes... feed the poor maaaaaaaaaan

My main priority comin into final round is fighting khaotics kitana in some offline action, n to get games in with great competition, this pig vs cat is gonna be hype. Im shooting 4 top 8