What's new

Final Round Pools

LEGEND

YES!
Also good luck to you vs shang whom 99% of this community is a f ing idiot about.

Shang is 8th on tier chart , its N M P most of this community is retarded and doesnt see it

Shang is the ONLY character that gets a 35% unbreakable combo full screen away and mid screen away off a whiffed teleflurry ending in morph...............yea its probably 7-3 kenshi

THIS ISNT a 2011 SHANG compared to cowboys as everyone made note of last night what ive been saying for months shang is 8th on tier.
You're being a prisoner of the moment

Show me a Shang MU chart that allows him to be any higher than 10th

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You're being a prisoner of the moment

Show me a Shang MU chart that allows him to be any higher than 10th
Shang is great but I agree he is right out of the top 10. My Shang is free as hell though so thats just my meaningless .02$

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I know you're not using Kabal because your kabal isnt on the appropriate level it needs to be of a true kabal master

Speaks volumes when you use the #1 character in the game and that character can't get the job done for you, or maybe you cant get the job done w kabal

Kabal deserves better
if you say so piggy..

We wont find out.. because im Not attending Final Round..
cant miss my gf's bday dinner since pools are starting late for me, and tournament will probably end up lasting till about 10 or 11pm
im not gonna bother going if im not even gonna be able to stay after blowing you up and getting out of pools..

Death

Noob
if you say so piggy..

cant miss my gf's bday dinner since pools are starting late for me, and tournament will probably end up lasting till about 10 or 11pm
im not gonna bother going if im not even gonna be able to stay after blowing you up and getting out of pools..

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Your GF is free.

My lady would rather watch me play hype ass matches than eat strawberry covered sex rolls, off of a golden plate, using a platinum fork, sitting on a chair crafted with only the finest cloud fluff, in a room made of diamonds and stardust, all on a day coinciding with Christmas, her birthday, my birthday, our anniversary, and the day they cure cancer.

We can have dinner tomorrow, fool.

Scaredy Cat.

Wait a min, after all this heated discussion, CAT isn't going now? Thats too bad, would have loved to watch that match up. good luck to all that are playing this weekend!

also would like to point out that i got 2nd place at Comicade this past weekend, does that mean im a true Kabal Master?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
if you say so piggy..

I started to post a pic of a huge vagina but then I realized its against site rules

It's the thought that counts

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wait a min, after all this heated discussion, CAT isn't going now? Thats too bad, would have loved to watch that match up. good luck to all that are playing this weekend!

also would like to point out that i got 2nd place at Comicade this past weekend, does that mean im a true Kabal Master?
Yes because unlike some u show up

Congrats

Cat

I started to post a pic of a huge vagina but then I realized its against site rules

It's the thought that counts
Like you wouldn't Ditch a tournament for your wife?
If I remember correctly you have for a anniversary.
Mk9 is not a bigger priority than my personal life.

Cat

So Cat booked a trip on his girlfriends birthday hoping that his pool would be early? Makes sense.
2 minutes in. Please tell me what pig says about the tournament and its ending time??
My fault for taking pigs word seriously.
Makes sense.

CRUM

Noob
2 minutes in. Please tell me what pig says about the tournament and its ending time??
My fault for taking pigs word seriously.
Makes sense.
Nothing is ever guaranteed with MK tournaments you should know that. It's on you that you planned a trip and wanted to squeeze in your girlfriends birthday all in one day. An MK tourney isn't something you just finish in a couple of hours lol.

Cat

Nothing is ever guaranteed with MK tournaments you should know that. It's on you that you planned a trip and wanted to squeeze in your girlfriends birthday all in one day. An MK tourney isn't something you just finish in a couple of hours lol.
I know that but going from tournament expecting to end at 5pm to pools finishing at 6 is a big difference.

And there's not a lot of ppl. With the many set ups and even 2 streams. Each pool can be done in 1 hour.

But whatever. My trip was for my gf I only registered when I saw pigs video and thought I might be able to go.

No big deal. There's always other tourneys.