What's new

Final Round Pools

LK loses 3 MU's and has a lot of even MU.
A few MU's where he wins, probably the most balanced character in the game.
I just meant like, he has 3-7s. Goes even with a lot of the cast. Reptile loses a lot more but people STILL think he's a great character while Liu has better match ups and tools, but isn't a higher regarded character.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Like you wouldn't Ditch a tournament for your wife?
If I remember correctly you have for a anniversary.
Mk9 is not a bigger priority than my personal life.
I would never book a tourney on following dates

-our anniversary
-her birthday
-easter out of the city
-christmas
-new years weekend
-my birthday (questionable)
-Any other holidays

I know Personal Life > Mk9, duh.......but i would have planned differently

2 minutes in. Please tell me what pig says about the tournament and its ending time??
My fault for taking pigs word seriously.
Makes sense.
This is why i dont ever tell people what time ill be back home , when ill call them back, when ill do this or that.

Even if you got knocked out of pools at 4pm one thing you havent accounted for is easter traffic heading out of the city on 2 lane highways towards Augusta .....Anyone who lives in atl and travels will attest to this not to mention EVERY WEEKEND theres road work on I285 e and 20 east. FR would not be the reason you're late

I know that but going from tournament expecting to end at 5pm to pools finishing at 6 is a big difference.

And there's not a lot of ppl. With the many set ups and even 2 streams. Each pool can be done in 1 hour.

But whatever. My trip was for my gf I only registered when I saw pigs video and thought I might be able to go.

No big deal. There's always other tourneys.
ok........

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
******UPDATE*****
Perfect Legend added to Pool 1

GGA Wafflez added to pool 2

AK Jimmy Von Vitti added to pool 3

Ichokeoncush added to pool 4

Clint the beast added to pool 8

No changes to 5 6 or 7

Pig Of The Hut

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I would never book a tourney on following dates

-our anniversary
-her birthday
-easter out of the city
-christmas
-new years weekend
-my birthday (questionable)
-Any other holidays

I know Personal Life > Mk9, duh.......but i would have planned differently

This is why i dont ever tell people what time ill be back home , when ill call them back, when ill do this or that.

Even if you got knocked out of pools at 4pm one thing you havent accounted for is easter traffic heading out of the city on 2 lane highways towards Augusta .....Anyone who lives in atl and travels will attest to this not to mention EVERY WEEKEND theres road work on I285 e and 20 east. FR would not be the reason you're late

ok........
Well that's why I'm not attending. It has 0% to do with being scared to play you.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Your GF is free.

My lady would rather watch me play hype ass matches than eat strawberry covered sex rolls, off of a golden plate, using a platinum fork, sitting on a chair crafted with only the finest cloud fluff, in a room made of diamonds and stardust, all on a day coinciding with Christmas, her birthday, my birthday, our anniversary, and the day they cure cancer.

We can have dinner tomorrow, fool.

Scaredy Cat.
You know I didn't realize how big of a troll you were until recently, and I have gained a newfound respect for you.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Good luck everyone. I'm pretty depressed I couldn't make it this year :/

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
When I find myself in times of trouble, mother mary comes to me.....
Speaking words of wisdom....Go to home depooooooottttttttt

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I know you're not using Kabal because your kabal isnt on the appropriate level it needs to be of a true kabal master

Speaks volumes when you use the #1 character in the game and that character can't get the job done for you, or maybe you cant get the job done w kabal

Kabal deserves better
Shots fired

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
So Pussy Cat says Pig rigged the brackets to give himself hardest pool.
Then says casuals don't matter but goes on to boast about beating someone in casuals.
Then complains that the tourney won't be hype but decides not to go after creating the hypest match in the tourney.

Right....

Damn, I'm in tyrant's pool.

I would've preferred Pig's pool. So I can build my noob-kenshi matchup EXP. I have some set-ups I'd like to try against the most diabolical Kenshi there is.

I'm pretty confident in my ermac vs Jax MU. I mean.. I know it's Tyrant.... But I feel like I know what to do. It's just the greater/faster thinker will win.