What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
Where is this grand conspiracy & what tournaments are actually shafting MKX on stream time? It consistently gets good stream schedules out the ass over everything that isn't Street Fighter or Smash.
this weekends tournament is an obvious starting point. And that was what my post was about is how everything is about SF. But it's more popular so u guess I understand that. What I don't understand is why they won't let our community bring in streams as long as we still promote the sponsors that are paying final round and use a standard stream layout or something designed by the TO. If they want to promote the other games more than ours so be it but why can't @Pig Of The Hut stream the pools??

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
KiT, NEC, Combo Breaker, TFC, SJ, CEO, SCR, all respected the game. I was there.

We've had issues with at FR before, sure-

But instead of crying, and only doing that, I'm trying to help rectify any situation I can by effort. Competing is actually the last thing I care about this weekend.

I wish we could be more like the Smash community. You give them space, they will handle the rest. Literally everything if need be. But yeah, I'm sorta ranting now, nevermind me~

No one is doubting you bro.

You are doing A LOT for us and I have NOTHING BUT RESPECT for you man.

Realistically I have work tomorrow night and will be asleep for the entirety of the tournament. So I can't catch it live regardless... I'm just mad it keeps on happening. That's all.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Michelangelo destroyed everyone at the top 4!! wow that was epic... the game where Kitana Prime came to play, no warm up games.. frustrated as fuck from all the crap and finally beat Michelangelo's undefeated streak... that was just pop off awesome... E P I C.

KP never fails to bring the awesome!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
The team tournament ran very smoothly. We had 15 teams, did 2/3 sets per match, and got done within 2 hours and 30 minutes. I have volunteered to assist with singles brackets as well. I want to make sure the best matches get on stream, and we can breeze through the tournament quickly and efficiently.

Sidenote: the guy on team Fingerpuppet was Heavyhandz, not I GOT HANDS.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Hahah how pathetic. Honestly I don't know why I expected anything different. How and why is Kombatnetwork still a thing.
What part of this whole situation is KNs fault? They arrived on time, had a plan to update the consoles but the venue is not letting them.

I really hate when people talk shit about someone but yet do NOTHING to fix it. So please stop talking shit about KN and run your own damn stream and travel to please the viewers with your awesome reliable stream that never has a hiccup, also if the Venue has an internet issue we are going to blame you, just because. Also maybe you can use your own 4G and raise your bill just to make people happy.

If you hate KN so much if you would like I can ban you from the stream. So please let me know if you are interested in this solution.

Last edited:

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
What part of this whole situation is KNs fault? They arrived on time, had a plan to update the consoles but the venue is not letting them.

I really hate when people talk shit about someone but yet do NOTHING to fix it. So please stop talking shit about KN and run your own damn stream and travel to please people.

If you hate KN so much if you would like I can ban you from the stream. So please let me know if you are interested in this solution.
No offense to KN but their stream record speaks for itself. Its not just talking shit when so many people share the same opinion unfortunately.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
No offense to KN but their stream record speaks for itself. Its not just talking shit when so many people share the same opinion unfortunately.
The times that I remember KN having a problem it was the venues internet so they had to use 4G, which is NOT RELIABLE.

I have been watching KN for pretty much 5 years now, it's been fine for me. Yes a few hiccups, but what stream doesn't have those.

Like RM Indecisive said earlier it ran fine for KI, so what is the excuse now?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
The stream started dying around grand finals of KI but it lived. Then when MKX teams came about the internet actually just died. Like fuck. Then the internet came back about 30ish minutes later. Idk if KN has a hardline but without one no chance of stable internet

I really hate when people talk shit about someone but yet do NOTHING to fix it. So please stop talking shit about KN and run your own damn stream and travel to please the viewers with your awesome reliable stream that never has a hiccup, also if the Venue has an internet issue we are going to blame you, just because. Also maybe you can use your own 4G and raise your bill just to make people happy.

Those consoles should have been ready before hand. Like most events or meetings, you plan and prepare everything before hand. People are allowed to complain without be vilified for not starting their own stream....

E

Eldriken

Those consoles should have been ready before hand. Like most events or meetings, you plan and prepare everything before hand. People are allowed to complain without be vilified for not starting their own stream....
How do you plan and prepare to download Kombat Pack 2 when it's given to you at the last minute when you're already packed and ready to go?

They had to go out and buy 8 disc copies of MKXL because they couldn't use the Net to redeem the KP2 codes they were given.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Kinda hard when they didn't have all of the consoles or have all of the discs. Tournaments like CEO supply all of the PS4s.

not sure how Final Round does it, but from what it sounds like they are using alot of peoples consoles.

Noob
Really ? Doa is hurting our stream time? Who the fuck even gives a shit about that garbage?
Just because you don't give a shit about doa doesnt mean everyone else does. And calling it garbage is hilarious, doa is one of the most deepest and balanced fighting game out there.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
The times that I remember KN having a problem it was the venues internet so they had to use 4G, which is NOT RELIABLE.

I have been watching KN for pretty much 5 years now, it's been fine for me. Yes a few hiccups, but what stream doesn't have those.

Like RM Indecisive said earlier it ran fine for KI, so what is the excuse now?
I been watching for many years also and they seem to have many more then a few "hiccups" but i am glad it works fine for you, that's great!!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Michaelangelo play Quan Chi?
yeah he played both Summoner and Sorcerer. In fact there was only 1 kp2 character in top 8 and that was only for a single game, as a last ditch change up for 1 game of a set going 2/0

Status
Not open for further replies.