What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
These finals
ResidentSleeper

Alien has seriously got to be the most boring character to watch. I didn't think they could top Kobu Tanya but hats off to NRS.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
https://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters

Sonic is going to start his t16 SFV game now if you want to check.

Sonic sent to losers, Ken more or less bodied his F.A.N.G (Sonic did work out a lot and kept multiple rounds interesting), I don't know much about SFV matchups but the damage difference pero opening was crazy between both characters. Apparently SF is first to 2 instead of 3 so no much time to adapt.
sonic fox is playing what is believed to be the worst character in SFV - FANG is fun to watch but takes 4x time the work and effort.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Everyone was too focused on Acidic and the robots - no one was paying attention to Tark. The only reason Dragon knew was me. I thought he'd stay loyal to his character but he's looking for results. I understand it but I don't respect it. But hey, so is the life of a tourney player.
Get over yourself man. How many times in this thread are you going to take credit for "showing Dragon" Tarkatan? Sounds like you just want a pat on the back. Why weren't you at FR freeing everyone up with your Tarkatan? Because you have superior fighting game ethics? You just sound salty as hell, get off it.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Get over yourself man. How many times in this thread are you going to take credit for "showing Dragon" Tarkatan? Sounds like you just want a pat on the back. Why weren't you at FR freeing everyone up with your Tarkatan? Because you have superior fighting game ethics? You just sound salty as hell, get off it.
Bro I woulda loved to go to FR and show off Tark:p but it's quite the trip. I'm not salty about that though I'm salty about some other BS. Anywho, I'm over this now. Tournament is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.