What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Aren't you blaming the wrong people though?

Isn't KombatNetwork just resposible for the streaming part? If there were no XL copies and no internet to download the patch, isn't that on the TO?

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
No one else steps to run

No one else steps up to stream

No one is ever doing shit & planning shit out for months to make sure shit goes smoothly

Like the whole lead up to FR I was seeing every other community put in work, planning, & talking about ways to make things run smooth but I never EVER see this with us at all. Tired of KN messing up *Boy am I*? Step up & do some shit, help run, help stream, help schedule.
Yeah its not only that. If they are too incompetent to provide a reliable stream, they should not volunteer to run the stream. If they didn't I am sure someone else would step up to run the stream. Pig even offered earlier in this thread and I didnt see any response.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
This, so much this. People still don't realize everything outside of MLG/ESL is community ran events. You can do your part. Complaining about the only people willing to step up and run YOUR game does nothing, absolutely nothing. And how is this all on KN anyway?
Look at their history. It always happens with KN streams, and it's never their fault. I am also sure they are not the only people willing to run the stream...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Look at their history. It always happens with KN streams, and it's never their fault. I am also sure they are not the only people willing to run the stream...
No one else is willing to help run the tournament, supply set-ups, and stream the game. KN does all this plus more. If someone feels they can do a better job, they need to step up or shut up. Otherwise you're complaining about a problem without providing a solution.

People need to face the fact that MK games aren't at all the priority at these events. They just aren't. We, as a COMMUNITY, have to do our part. That said, this isn't all on us or KN, Final Round has become notorious for not handling MK games well. Sure there could be some extenuating circumstances, but when it happens so often, it's almost to be expected at this point.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Aren't you blaming the wrong people though?

Isn't KombatNetwork just resposible for the streaming part? If there were no XL copies and no internet to download the patch, isn't that on the TO?

@ShinBlanka
You're the TO right? Did you realize this?

I would hope so especially after you made that whole spiel about why you allowed DLC.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
Stop calling out TOs when they're working with the people fixing things.

I got the schedule straight (in my tweets)
Working on stream, and brought 5 setups from my local + other community guys have chipped in.

Anyway, MKXL Top 4 teams on twitch.tv/kombatnetwork right now

roosTakk

Chode Juggler

Working on stream, and brought 5 setups from my local + other community guys have chipped in.

Thanks dude

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
so, who wants to give a run down of what happened in pools today , any upsets ??? i've been out drinkin so ive missed it all !!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

Be hes the tournament organizer... And if something isn't organized.. Who's to be called out? The tournament organizer.

This shit happens every tournament there's someone to be blamed.

Kitana Prime

Be hes the tournament organizer... And if something isn't organized.. Who's to be called out? The tournament organizer.

This shit happens every tournament there's someone to be blamed.
True. However, I'm already on it. Regardless if im not reporting fast enough to you guys, thats fine.

Realistically you're right, I'm just not a fan of the tone people take. These passive words don't help.

Shin Blanka has been 100% open with me and willing to set things straight. The reality here is SFVs capped 1024 man bracket fucked a lot of things. No one is ready for it.

Basically. I agree with you, but sit tight. I got this. Or at the very least, take a different tone.

Just my .02

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
Im at the point where I am not angry anymore about our game getting shafted on countless major tourneys stream time, and since this seems to be a recurring thing I guess I can just accept it as how things in the FGC is going to be for our community.
It does sadden me though, I can also understand how FR was not prepared for the numbers SFV was going to pull although in my opinion they shouldn't have expected less with it being as popular as it is right now, but i guess I can't bitch cause I can't go to the tourney or provide setups or a personal stream for the pools so I guess it is up to someone more capable and until that happens it's just a sad situation for an MK fan like myself. I'm staying positive tho and hopefully things will pan out for our community!

Kitana Prime

KiT, NEC, Combo Breaker, TFC, SJ, CEO, SCR, all respected the game. I was there.

We've had issues with at FR before, sure-

But instead of crying, and only doing that, I'm trying to help rectify any situation I can by effort. Competing is actually the last thing I care about this weekend.

I wish we could be more like the Smash community. You give them space, they will handle the rest. Literally everything if need be. But yeah, I'm sorta ranting now, nevermind me~

haketh

Noob
Im at the point where I am not angry anymore about our game getting shafted on countless major tourneys stream time, and since this seems to be a recurring thing I guess I can just accept it as how things in the FGC is going to be for our community.
It does sadden me though, I can also understand how FR was not prepared for the numbers SFV was going to pull although in my opinion they shouldn't have expected less with it being as popular as it is right now, but i guess I can't bitch cause I can't go to the tourney or provide setups or a personal stream for the pools so I guess it is up to someone more capable and until that happens it's just a sad situation for an MK fan like myself. I'm staying positive tho and hopefully things will pan out for our community!
Where is this grand conspiracy & what tournaments are actually shafting MKX on stream time? It consistently gets good stream schedules out the ass over everything that isn't Street Fighter or Smash.

I wish we could be more like the Smash community. You give them space, they will handle the rest. Literally everything if need be. But yeah, I'm sorta ranting now, nevermind me~
This is something I've never understood. If a TO has a streaming schedule you don't like, and you have 4g cards, then how can they stop you from streaming whatever the hell you want? They don't own the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.