What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
It's hard to take the community seriously sometimes when it seems like the most obvious issues aren't foreseen and it's always a mad dash to figure it out last minute. Doesn't it seem like pure common sense to have the systems ready to go....say atleast 24 hours before the tournament starts? Do you think KI, Tekken, or SFV will have the same issue? I doubt it, and it makes MKX and NRS community look purely amateur. I'm not blaming people who are taking time out of their own lives to make things like this happen, I'm just really disappointed that we can't get it together.

It's hard to take the community seriously sometimes when it seems like the most obvious issues aren't foreseen and it's always a mad dash to figure it out last minute. Doesn't it seem like pure common sense to have the systems ready to go....say atleast 24 hours before the tournament starts? Do you think KI, Tekken, or SFV will have the same issue? I doubt it, and it makes MKX and NRS community look purely amateur. I'm not blaming people who are taking time out of their own lives to make things like this happen, I'm just really disappointed that we can't get it together.
it's KN. they never have a plan B. Never. and actually i grow tired of saying "we can be glad they do it at all, we're not entitled to anything" etc.. i wish someone would just step up and do better - to stop KN ruining every second Major for the viewer. it cant be that hard, other streamers at Majors always do fine. MK doesnt deserve this, and bad streams need to go where input bug and player 1 advantage went. this is not thursdays on VSM anymore, its fricken huge.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Yup. I'm not excited at all. I couldn't careless because I already know the outcome.
Kind of in the same boat, except it's because I feel like I'm not gonna be tuning in to see the show and cheer on my heroes so much as to see how grossly Fox and the lot break MKXL in with all the new dirt they've been waiting to unleash.
I'm hoping I'm wrong because it could be a glorious spectacle, but my optimism comes with a grain of salt.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Hahah how pathetic. Honestly I don't know why I expected anything different. How and why is Kombatnetwork still a thing.

haketh

Noob
Hahah how pathetic. Honestly I don't know why I expected anything different. How and why is Kombatnetwork still a thing.
No one else steps to run

No one else steps up to stream

No one is ever doing shit & planning shit out for months to make sure shit goes smoothly

Like the whole lead up to FR I was seeing every other community put in work, planning, & talking about ways to make things run smooth but I never EVER see this with us at all. Tired of KN messing up *Boy am I*? Step up & do some shit, help run, help stream, help schedule.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
No one else steps to run

No one else steps up to stream

No one is ever doing shit & planning shit out for months to make sure shit goes smoothly

Like the whole lead up to FR I was seeing every other community put in work, planning, & talking about ways to make things run smooth but I never EVER see this with us at all. Tired of KN messing up *Boy am I*? Step up & do some shit, help run, help stream, help schedule.
This, so much this. People still don't realize everything outside of MLG/ESL is community ran events. You can do your part. Complaining about the only people willing to step up and run YOUR game does nothing, absolutely nothing. And how is this all on KN anyway?

haketh

Noob
This, so much this. People still don't realize everything outside of MLG/ESL is community ran events. You can do your part. Complaining about the only people willing to step up and run YOUR game does nothing, absolutely nothing. And how is this all on KN anyway?
Dead ass NRS community has a ton they need to learn from the Anime/3D community that had to go through the hard knock days but no one wants to put in that work outside of a few *Shoutouts to KPrime*

Status
Not open for further replies.