What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
What I heard from KP. This could change.

4 pools per 2 hours.

2-4 (1,2,3,4)
4-6 (5,6,7,8) stream
6-8 (9,10,11,12)
8-10 (13,14,15, 16)

Top 32 at 10 am tomorrow

themanDan

The saw is family
2 hours of stream time? While other games are literally getting 4x as much? Who was the asshole who looked at the stream schedule and said "yea, that looks good."? Cause he's a fucking asshole.

Why wouldn't you rely on the venues internet to update consoles, its going to be the fastest way to do it. Especially when you don't have all of the consoles.
it obviously isnt, as this weekend has proven for the 50th time.

Not saying KN is perfect, no streamer is perfect. I am sure Shock takes blame when he does something wrong.

But let me say this. The streamers part to a tournament is to STREAM, NOT to update consoles, NOT to make sure pools are being run correctly. So incase you do not notice Shock / KN does more than just stream, he helps how where it is needed.
i dont even get why they would do that and not leave it to the TO. but still, if you say you do it, you should do it right.

The times that I remember KN having a problem it was the venues internet so they had to use 4G, which is NOT RELIABLE.

I have been watching KN for pretty much 5 years now, it's been fine for me. Yes a few hiccups, but what stream doesn't have those.

Like RM Indecisive said earlier it ran fine for KI, so what is the excuse now?
A big part of the issue is that it's not necessarily that 4g is unreliable, it's that all 4 g is not created equal. Different cards and different providers have substantially different results. From what I understand this was a big part of the beef between Pig and some streamers. He put the information out there as to what 4g worked best and people continued to use other set ups that didn't work as well.

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Of course it isn't, I'm more in the know then most people but a shitton of all this is seriously no one wanting to do stuff outside of a few. I know & have known most of the FR staff for years, I know whats going on & a lot of it is just people not wanting to step up outside of KN & the ones that do wanna step up have the social skills of golf balls.
But golf balls can take a hit and find the hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.