What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

themanDan

The saw is family
I hope to see some drunken master Bo; haven't seen much of him outside of a few vids on YT, but he's so entertaining to watch.

haketh

Noob
Just because you don't give a shit about doa doesnt mean everyone else does. And calling it garbage is hilarious, doa is one of the most deepest and balanced fighting game out there.
People really need to learn some FGC history. DOA has always been an important part of FR from like jump.

jmt

Noob
No one wants to watch GG or Tekken. These TOs are so clueless it's insane. Those games are so bad.

gg final round

What part of this whole situation is KNs fault? They arrived on time, had a plan to update the consoles but the venue is not letting them.

I really hate when people talk shit about someone but yet do NOTHING to fix it. So please stop talking shit about KN and run your own damn stream and travel to please the viewers with your awesome reliable stream that never has a hiccup, also if the Venue has an internet issue we are going to blame you, just because. Also maybe you can use your own 4G and raise your bill just to make people happy.

If you hate KN so much if you would like I can ban you from the stream. So please let me know if you are interested in this solution.
because relying on venue internet has always worked out for KN, right? other streamers seem to be smarter, as from my experience KN are the only people who ever make this mistake, and they make it over and over and over but never blame themselves.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
because relying on venue internet has always worked out for KN, right? other streamers seem to be smarter, as from my experience KN are the only people who ever make this mistake, and they make it over and over and over but never blame themselves.
Why wouldn't you rely on the venues internet to update consoles, its going to be the fastest way to do it. Especially when you don't have all of the consoles.

Not saying KN is perfect, no streamer is perfect. I am sure Shock takes blame when he does something wrong.

But let me say this. The streamers part to a tournament is to STREAM, NOT to update consoles, NOT to make sure pools are being run correctly. So incase you do not notice Shock / KN does more than just stream, he helps how where it is needed.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
People really need to learn some FGC history. DOA has always been an important part of FR from like jump.
lol no one cares how important doa was 10 years ago

anyway if doa is like a big FR thing or it's the start of some cup thing they're doing i get it. but it's weird that KN is streaming it instead of them being able to stream MK all day and giving doa to someone else

Reactions: jmt

themanDan

The saw is family
So is mkx starting at 2pm or 4pm? the schedule says 2, but I've been hearing 4? Profound confusion :confused::confused::confused:

Or do pools start at 2, and streaming starts at 4?

Last edited:

Skellington

Banned
Let's not forget how disrespectful the NRS community, Pig in particular, treated the staff of KombatNetwork. Just throwing that out there

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
No one else steps to run

No one else steps up to stream

No one is ever doing shit & planning shit out for months to make sure shit goes smoothly

Like the whole lead up to FR I was seeing every other community put in work, planning, & talking about ways to make things run smooth but I never EVER see this with us at all. Tired of KN messing up *Boy am I*? Step up & do some shit, help run, help stream, help schedule.
There's a lot I could say about this but I don't want to get more shit from certain people lol. But there are politics behind this and it's not as simple as saying "I'll do it"

haketh

Noob
There's a lot I could say about this but I don't want to get more shit from certain people lol. But there are politics behind this and it's not as simple as saying "I'll do it"
Of course it isn't, I'm more in the know then most people but a shitton of all this is seriously no one wanting to do stuff outside of a few. I know & have known most of the FR staff for years, I know whats going on & a lot of it is just people not wanting to step up outside of KN & the ones that do wanna step up have the social skills of golf balls.

Vandy

Kumite!
KP and Gweedo stepped up to run MKX so it is going to be good from here and run smooth. I just wish it had been better planned up front.

Here at the venue I think the biggest issue is the space is not nearly big enough to accommodate this turnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.