What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah D'Vorah General Discussion Thread

while they didn't make a big deal of it....venomous just got pretty heavily buffed
Yea, removed the ability to mash reversal, that's fucking awesome. More venom stacking combos is awesome. Also, I CAN FINALLY USE THE BEST BRUTALITY IN THE GAME with Brood Mother! I wonder what's going to be linkable after ex bug shot. Hopefully 212, and 11B2. F44 is wishful thinking.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Yea, removed the ability to mash reversal, that's fucking awesome. More venom stacking combos is awesome. Also, I CAN FINALLY USE THE BEST BRUTALITY IN THE GAME with Brood Mother! I wonder what's going to be linkable after ex bug shot. Hopefully 212, and 11B2. F44 is wishful thinking.
not to mention they removed the auto block when using krawler in combos, that means we can now probably do, f11 krawler 212

Did they remove the Brood Mother Bug cancel combo f11 bc 212? I was doing it very consistently 20 mins ago before I downloaded the patch now I can't get it. The link from the double bug shot is very tight as well. But the enhanced double bug shot is a giant windows or 2 bars. It looks like they took out what little bug cancel combos she had though so. Wtf. Also f11 is the only thing that combos off of the double bug blast, it seems like. F11 krawler after double bug blast does work though and you can continue a ground combo after or launch.

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Did they remove the Brood Mother Bug cancel combo f11 bc 212? I was doing it very consistently 20 mins ago before I downloaded the patch now I can't get it. The link from the double bug shot is very tight as well. But the enhanced double bug shot is a giant windows or 2 bars. It looks like they took out what little bug cancel combos she had though so. Wtf. Also f11 is the only thing that combos off of the double bug blast, it seems like. F11 krawler after double bug blast does work though and you can continue a ground combo after or launch.
F11 cancel is gone

Jermball

Noob
is it me, or does it seem slightly harder to WGC cancel? I usually can do all of them no problem.. but it feels like the timing is slightly more strict.

Nice pseudo buff is that you can no longer cancel into air throw on block. Now you can't be more than -10 with b12 on block. That string is super hard to hit confirm.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Nice pseudo buff is that you can no longer cancel into air throw on block. Now you can't be more than -10 with b12 on block. That string is super hard to hit confirm.
That's not how it works. The air throw will still come out on block for 21u3 and b12. It won't come out after a block jump in attack like ji3.
is it me, or does it seem slightly harder to WGC cancel? I usually can do all of them no problem.. but it feels like the timing is slightly more strict.
Yes, the WGC cancels are harder to execute when canceling into s1, d1, f1 and b1. I think it's a glitch because moves like s2, d3, d4 cancel as they always have. It seems like her cancels into any '1' move require more frames for no apparent reason.

These last 2 combos are very technical. Idk if it's worth it. The more practical stuff is coming. I'm playing around with Jacqui right now though. She jails from so many string now it's fucking crazy. High tech might be amazing now. Sorry off topic.

Noob
Things I want to check when the new patch drops:
- Venom Damage on NJP into F22 spray vs NJP into 112 spray midscreen (is it possible now to catch them for the restand?)
- How much a basic 112 or even 11b2 whiffpunish can go for midscreen
- Check if F34 into 21U3xxAir Throw is more possible now instead of beeing a bee's dick out of range after the u3 hits or even whiffing the u3 hit and still connecting the air throw...

Skeezer12

Kinetic
you can still do it

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Oh dear Venomous is so much dirtier now I love it! d1, d3, d4 all combo into that super fast spray. Not to mention her 11b2 starter combos adding even more poison to the mix.
Brood Mommy's f11 krawler rc 212 puddle f44 ovip is a nice 30% meterless now as well.
You serious that d4~spray combos? Can you record this?

CaptainCM

Certified trash
Oh dear Venomous is so much dirtier now I love it! d1, d3, d4 all combo into that super fast spray. Not to mention her 11b2 starter combos adding even more poison to the mix.
Brood Mommy's f11 krawler rc 212 puddle f44 ovip is a nice 30% meterless now as well.
They also can't mash reversals while blocking spray now. Pretty good.