What's new

Match-up Discussion Ducky's Raven MU Chart

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
can't you guys just ignore him? Cw forums and others should ignore him and therefore its like he doesn't exist or post anymore

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
@Blind_Man I agree on CW 5-5.

There's a lot that CW can actually do to limit raven but the fact ravens shuts down CW footsies.

Catwoman can ignore ravens pillar frame traps with catstance and dash cancel. Catwoman gets a full punish. cW also does well against regular stance.

But since CW cant play a full screen which is most of the match due to Ravens walk speed. It makes it a 5-5.
Cat stance doesn't ignore it. If i do pillar you still get hit. It's the same as using mb at dash except with mb cat dash you get a combo into mix ups. Cat stance just avoids soul crush.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Cat stance doesn't ignore it. If i do pillar you still get hit. It's the same as using mb at dash except with mb cat dash you get a combo into mix ups. Cat stance just avoids soul crush.
yeah that's what I meant. Pillar is still a problem.
But I can avoid a mid pillar with cs3 but can't you change the location on reaction :(

Blind_Ducky

yeah that's what I meant. Pillar is still a problem.
But I can avoid a mid pillar with cs3 but can't you change the location on reaction :(
Yeah pillars can be changed on reaction. I'd just stick to cat dashing on read. Or mb b3 if you're in range because that'll beat pillar & soul crush.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

Me and sword play alot actually. We went pretty even at first but he has been beating me recently
8-1 my way

30-15 my way

Now I don't think it is a 6-4 because I beat him. I believe it is a 6-4 because the only thing raven can do is try to zone her her out which is difficult because catwoman has a cat dash mb. And once she get in and get a hard knock down it is pretty much Almost game over. Now if she push raven in the corner it's basically game over. I believe the match up is difficult for raven players. Once catwoman really gets in which it is not that hard it will be hell for raven players

Last edited:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
8-1 my way

30-15 my way

Now I don't think it is a 6-4 because I beat him. I believe it is a 6-4 because the only thing raven can do is try to some her her out which is difficult because she has a cat dash mb. And once she get in and get a hard knock down it is pretty much Almost game over. Now if she push raven in the corner it is take over. I believe the match up is difficult for raven players. Once catwoman really gets in which it is not that hard.
We should play, I want some online CW experience.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
8-1 my way

30-15 my way

Now I don't think it is a 6-4 because I beat him. I believe it is a 6-4 because the only thing raven can do is try to zone her her out which is difficult because catwoman has a cat dash mb. And once she get in and get a hard knock down it is pretty much Almost game over. Now if she push raven in the corner it's basically game over. I believe the match up is difficult for raven players. Once catwoman really gets in which it is not that hard it will be hell for raven players
My advice for raven players push block and fake her out with punch from full screen

Explain and give me a match number because I feel like reading plus I'm at a tradschool

mb orbs after blocked push get you in for free, once you get in you outfootsie the shit out of her and stay in, you can force movement with orbs, also she has to respect teleport

Blind_Ducky

mb orbs after blocked push get you in for free, once you get in you outfootsie the shit out of her and stay in, you can force movement with orbs, also she has to respect teleport
Orbs are absorbable/reflectable, yes he does but he has to get in. Mb b3 the teleport.