What's new

Match-up Discussion Ducky's Raven MU Chart

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I play the best ravens like glass swords , Og Mamimal and others and I honestly believe that catwoman beats raven 6-4. Once catwoman gets in. It is basically over. Especially in the corner. She has two cross up ground moves in the corner plus she has 50/50 mix ups. I can also do a 40% or more damage and still push her in the corner. Plus catwoman midscreen hard knockdown is really good for mix ups.

Her j1 is positive 21 which is good in the corner or a hard knockdown

Who else believe catwoman beats raven 6-4?

If you don't agree with me you can 1v1 me. My gamer tag is Ra God Osiris

I only play on Xbox

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I play the best ravens like glass swords , Og Mamimal and others and I honestly believe that catwoman beats raven 6-4. Once catwoman gets in. It is basically over. Especially in the corner. She has two cross up ground moves in the corner plus she has 50/50 mix ups. I can also do a 40% or more damage and still push her in the corner. Plus catwoman midscreen hard knockdown is really good for mix ups.

Her j1 is positive 21 which is good in the corner or a hard knockdown

Who else believe catwoman beats raven 6-4?

If you don't agree with me you can 1v1 me. My gamer tag is Ra God Osiris

I only play on Xbox
Catwoman's biggest issue in getting offense going is against characters with great back walk speeds, which Raven has. It's hard for her to mount an offense against her when she can literally walk out of all of her mix ups.

Ra Helios

Catwoman's biggest issue in getting offense going is against characters with great back walk speeds, which Raven has. It's hard for her to mount an offense against her when she can literally walk out of all of her mix ups.
U know what my gamer tag is. I played glass sword. Isn't he the spokesmen of raven players as well as blind ducky? It is not that easy how the way you write it on paper. Plus it will be real easy to put raven in the corner. Because all she would do is back away. Pray to God should would be in trait if I get her in the corner

RM Truth

U know what my gamer tag is. I played glass sword. Isn't he the spokesmen of raven players as well as blind ducky? It is not that easy how the way you write it on paper. Plus it will be real easy to put raven in the corner. Because all she would do is back away. Pray to God should would be in trait if I get her in the corner
@Blind_Man

You're opinion?

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
It's 5-5 at midscreen, but as soon as Catwoman gets you in the corner it's game over. I also dislike this matchup because I'm so used to catching jumps with soul crush but Catwomans j2 hits so far I can't do that.

Ra Helios

I disagree. Raven don't have a great back dash walk speed. I have to see that when I go in the lab. But from I have seen she don't compare to other cast. Hold that thought. N I will be back with the result. But in the mean time here is my gamer tag Ra God Osiris and add me so we can play. thanks for the ravens info though. I want to finalized this Mu thing.

RM Truth

I disagree. Raven don't have a great back dash walk speed. I have to see that when I go in the lab. But from I have seen she don't compare to other cast. Hold that thought. N I will be back with the result. But in the mean time here is my gamer tag Ra God Osiris and add me so we can play. thanks for the ravens info though. I want to finalized this Mu thing.
I'm a PSN player. Also, I'm referring to just her walk speed, not her backdash.

Ra Helios

It's 5-5 at midscreen, but as soon as Catwoman gets you in the corner it's game over. I also dislike this matchup because I'm so used to catching jumps with soul crush but Catwomans j2 hits so far I can't do that.
True but catwoman can push her opponent real easy in the corner with ease. If that wasn't the case it would be a 5-5 Mu hands down. Plus raven players always moving to the corner which make my corner game way much satisifying

RM Truth

???? Her walk speed isn't problem for my 50/50 mix ups hard knock down. From playing ravens at the highest level
On knockdown yes, she's in trouble, but off of a blocked jump in 2, not sure about j1, a lot of times, she can just walk away from B1 or F1.

Ra Helios

On knockdown yes, she's in trouble, but off of a blocked jump in 2, not sure about j1, a lot of times, she can just walk away from B1 or F1.
That with every character if the j2 whip isn't close enough to do a f1. J1 is positive 21 so I can end a move with a f3 hard knockdown. I have enough time to dash and j1 before you can back dash it.

Ra Helios

That with every character if the j2 whip isn't close enough to do a f1. J1 is positive 21 so I can end a move with a f3 with a f3. Then do a j1 before you can back dash it.

RM Truth

I'm just going to go ahead and bow out of the discussion on this since I don't play either character. I was merely providing suggestions on why Ducky has the # the way he has it based on my knowledge of both characters. I'll leave any more in depth discussions to the experts.

Ra Helios

I'm just going to go ahead and bow out of the discussion on this since I don't play either character. I was merely providing suggestions on why Ducky has the # the way he has it based on my knowledge of both characters. I'll leave any more in depth discussions to the experts.
What catwoman plYers he plyed.

Ra Helios

Match up is 5-5. I've played 16bit offline and we both agree.
Well I don't. 6-4 until I face you or any person at your highest level.l which is glass sword which I face which i honestly believe it is a 6-4. Once in that corner it is over which Raven walk right the corner

Ra Helios

Okay. The match up is 5-5. The best Raven & the best Catwoman in the world have come to that conclusion. Hold that.
Nope sorry. 6-4 hold that. I played glass sword and Og Mamimal. Same result happen to them. Can't get out of that corner. And her hard knock down. Dangerous. 2month catwoman character being the best in the world. I laugh at ignorants. So take that seat

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Feels good to be on the positive end of Ducky's nazi tactics.

It is true Catwoman kills Raven after a knockdown. Raven also can blowup CW wakes(Ducky was good at this). Raven's backwalk speed is a huge problem for Selina. It basically shuts down her footsies game and forces CW to either take a risk like low whip. Walking her to the corner is possible but that just means Raven gets to play her trait game during that time. MB Cat Dash does help there but it's a risk.

Ra Helios

Feels good to be on the positive end of Ducky's nazi tactics.

It is true Catwoman kills Raven after a knockdown. Raven also can blowup CW wakes(Ducky was good at this). Raven's backwalk speed is a huge problem for Selina. It basically shuts down her footsies game and forces CW to either take a risk like low whip. Walking her to the corner is possible but that just means Raven gets to play her trait game during that time. MB Cat Dash does help there but it's a risk.
Easy said then done. I played glass sword. Usually usually when you do a hkd. You can stuff raven wake up by using d3. Then doing androids up by doing j1 which is a positive 21. She can also do different hkd mix ups. Also catwoman can push raven real easy In the corner real easy. Once she does. It is game over. She has 2 cross up in the corner and 3 different mix up options. She can also do 40% damage or more in the corner me do it consistently. Yes she has trait and so it game but you can fake her out by using catdash or just be patient. Plus when catwoman do a j2 raven can't react to it or she will get punish. Once raven is on the ground or in the corner it is basically over. I try not to wake up with raven because she can do a low low to stuff catdash. It's kinda of difficult to get in but once you fack raven out or I she does a pattern mb catdash on hit every time. Plus b3 can punish soul crush

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Nope sorry. 6-4 hold that. I played glass sword and Og Mamimal. Same result happen to them. Can't get out of that corner. And her hard knock down. Dangerous. 2month catwoman character being the best in the world. I laugh at ignorants. So take that seat
Yes, you'll guess right on every 50/50. Raven has 50/50s on catwoman as well if the appropriate set up is used, it can also be looped. Catwoman's j2 is annoying, only real answer is to hold back. What do you do when Raven puts you in a 50/50? According to your logic it's game over. She does 40%+ mid screen into a 50/50. According to you once catwoman gets a knockdown it's game over. So by your logic, whichever character gets a knockdown loses. That sounds pretty even to me.

RM Truth

@Blind_Man

How do you feel about the Batgirl MU. It seems like its hard to teleport against Raven unless on a read, and I can't throw bolas out willy nilly. How much start up do pillars have in Demon Stance? Not sure if I can teleport inbetween.