Zod: 5-5

Advantage: 12
Even: 5
Disadvantage: 10

Last edited:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Superman: 4.5-5.5
I am surprised because a reliable source told me that you were beating up on Superman players all weekend at NEC. You also looked very dominant against Theo.

Blind_Man said:
Aquaman: 4-6
Can you explain? Which Aquaman player(s) do you fight against?

Blind_Man said:
Killer Frost: 5-5
How can Raven zone Killer Frost? What are the post-slide options? I always thought this match up was very bad for Raven.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Is MMH really a bad match up or is that just a kourtesy kall? (ie: "Since Martian is the best, it must be a bad match up")
I personally feel like its 4.5-5.5 or 5-5 but I'm not 100% comfortable saying that, so yeah it kinda is. Trait is a problem for Raven. Raven can zone martian despite what playing "I'm a fricken genius" 2win says. But Raven is free as fuck on knockdown. Also orbs can be a good way to bait reflect and punish with teleport.

I am surprised because a reliable source told me that you were beating up on Superman players all weekend at NEC. You also looked very dominant against Theo.

Can you explain? Which Aquaman player(s) do you fight against?

How can Raven zone Killer Frost? What are the post-slide options? I always thought this match up was very bad for Raven.
The only reason Superman wins is because of the corner divepunch otg vortex shit.

Cancel strings into trident rush, literally ALL you have to do. Michaelangelo, EGP Wonder_Chef and WoundCowboy

Raven can reflect daggers, punishes iceberg with crush and pull when in Demon Stance, jump back is awesome. Post slide she loses the mix up.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I personally feel like its 4.5-5.5 or 5-5 but I'm not 100% comfortable saying that, so yeah it kinda is. Trait is a problem for Raven. Raven can zone martian despite what playing "I'm a fricken genius" 2win says. But Raven is free as fuck on knockdown. Also orbs can be a good way to bait reflect and punish with teleport.

The only reason Superman wins is because of the corner divepunch otg vortex shit.

Cancel strings into trident rush, literally ALL you have to do. Michaelangelo, EGP Wonder_Chef and WoundCowboy

Raven can reflect daggers, punishes iceberg with crush and pull when in Demon Stance, jump back is awesome. Post slide she loses the mix up.
Nah bro, trident rush is garbage because it is punished by 6 characters (Raven isn't one of then).

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Ducky
I have a question
If raven absorbs zatannas rings and zatanna does puppet master can raven block it(full screen)?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I figured Doomsday would be 6-4 at the least. It just doesn't seem like Doomsday gives a fuck about Raven's options. Especially in trait.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Cyborg could be 7-3. He trades 8% for 40% lol
Can't do anything about trait. Grapple doesn't exist in this MU outside gimmick factors. Zoning is beyond dangerous.
One of his best options is to rush down...and both characters suck at that lol

Why 6-4?
Also, I am back on PSN so lets play!

Glass Sword

Nobody
Raven matchup chart
Aquaman 5-5
Ares 5-5
Bane 4-6
Batgirl 4-6
Batman 5-5
Black Adam 5-5
Catwomen 4-6
Cyborg 7-3
Deathstroke 5-5
Doomsday 4-6
Flash 3-7
Green Arrow 7-3
Green Lantern 6-4
Harley Quinn 6-4
Hawkgirl 6-4
The Joker 6-4
Killer Frost 4-6
Lex Luthor 6-4
Lobo 4-6
Martian Manhunter 4-6
Nightwing 6-4
Scorpion 5-5
Shazam 6-4
Sinestro 5-5
Solomon Grundy 3-7
Superman 5-5
Wonder Women 4-6
Zatanna 4-6
Zod 5-5
9 even
11 bad
9 good
These were my numbers I made the other day to get another perspective.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Cyborg could be 7-3. He trades 8% for 40% lol
Can't do anything about trait. Grapple doesn't exist in this MU outside gimmick factors. Zoning is beyond dangerous.
One of his best options is to rush down...and both characters suck at that lol

Why 6-4?
Also, I am back on PSN so lets play!
I haven't played it enough offline to be confidant in saying 7-3. Cyborg wins like 8-2 online because reflecting doesn't exist but we can try playing.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Why is KF 5-5?

Even if raven does reflect the dagger, frost can still spike her for free before she can even send out the orb. KF's shouldn't be zoning raven anyway. Use the dagger sparingly to bait the jump, soul crush or reflect.

Soul crush isn't a problem if frost is patient. There's absolutely no reason for frost to even use spike unless she blocks a soul crush or reacts to the reflect. Same thing with the grab in demon stance, if frost is playing patient, then the grab isn't a problem. Even in demon stance, raven has to respect the spike somewhat because she can still get a combo.

All KF has to do is get a life lead and chill.

Last edited:

Glass Sword

Nobody
Well I am fixing to get on a plane so I'll explain a few now and a few later.
Flash- mb lighting charge while unsafe limits your options. He punishes soul cherish everywhere, but max distance. Mid pillar becomes risky because YOLO charge beats everything, but block. He has unfuzzyable 50/50s which lead to 50%. He can stuff wakeups with the overhead so he vortexs you on knockdown. His d2 cleanly beats j3 and 2 due to it low profiling. Uppercut punishes lift no matter the spacing.
You lottery have to play nearly a faultless game to avoid a knockdown into a 50/50 which could kill you. Not to mention he has one of the best forward dashes in the game and you have no reliable way to damage him.
Grundy- Armor everywhere since he can cancel walking corpse anytime Grundy gets in for almost free pillars becomes a liability due walking corpse. Chip trait shuts down Raven's damage off trait and he has one of the best d2s in the game and air throw. Plus due to Raven's bad wake ups it is a similar situation as Flash on knockdown. He also hurts almost just as much. With one walking corpse Grundy could kill you. Not to mention his awesome forward dash.
These two characters just naturally beat Raven's move set.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I wouldn't think orbs would look like his reflectable overhead projectile to people.. Maybe it's just online? Raven being free on knockdown is just a problem Raven has in general so I don't see how it makes this match up bad but not others. I only got to play this match up a lil bit but it felt fairly even.

So in other words. Superman beats everyone... lol.

PS: I don't see it being that bad for Raven kompared to other characters because she kan get a D1~Lift kombo punish if she guesses korrectly. Some characters don't even get a real punish.