What's new

Do you all feel jump back teleport is too strong of a tool?

Should jump back teleport be removed?

• Yes

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • I'm a scorpion player and this involves me to think in neutral, so no

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters

BuffRaiden

Nerf Erron's F4 Already
I play Jade more than I play Scorpion. Furthermore, I only use Searing Rage variation lol.

I already know how to play the game. You can see me whenever you’re ready. I’ll play whoever!
Unfortunately I'm stuck playing scrubs on the Switch with my travel schedule right now:/ I feel like the terminator exterminating 5 year olds.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
You just proved my point genius. Whiff throw has waaaaaay more recovery frames then low pokes by far lol.
what are you talking about? Eddy said throws arent reactable. You said “iF tHrowS arEnT rEacTabLe, wHy BaRaKa pUnisH mE fOr tHrow?”

I explained why... throws still arent reactable. How does that prove your point here lol. Its a guess, always. Stop telling people to “react” to throws.

He is not, but the possibility its there, its not that he can do all this, its how easy he gets in this position at the cost of one bar, even when opponent its sitting there he can start this at any point in game, which is a bad design.
I do not tech throws with d2, but just to b clear...

D1, D4, D2, D3, all those, assuming he is canceling if you want to hit him out of wall, otherwise get fucked
You should never try to d1. That’s like trying to d1 after a throw tech.

Another universal option is neutral jump. Nobody talks about how good they are. But they beat staggers period.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You should never try to d1. That’s like trying to d1 after a throw tech.

Another universal option is neutral jump. Nobody talks about how good they are. But they beat staggers period.
the guess man, its not about the mix ups, its about how easy he gets to mix because he recovers so fast.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
You know the options, so you make reads.

You can definitely react to 10f throw with 1 active frame.

Skarlet TP goes against the design of a zoner. The same argument people try to make against Scorpion’s TP.
I’m mostly just reading this thread, but I had to step in here because this is so ridiculous.

Nobody is reacting to a 10-frame anything. That’s bananas.

I know you know how to play the game, but your scorpion defense is a little much. I would leave scorpion completely as is if it weren't for the air teleport mind you. When I play Jaqui i blow up tele cancels every time.
I’m defending it because I know it’s not as powerful as people make it when you’re playing patient. Jade is my co-main and I always get the Scorpion counterpick. The MU is terrible, but I let give them just enough rope to hang themselves.

what are you talking about? Eddy said throws arent reactable. You said “iF tHrowS arEnT rEacTabLe, wHy BaRaKa pUnisH mE fOr tHrow?”

I explained why... throws still arent reactable. How does that prove your point here lol. Its a guess, always. Stop telling people to “react” to throws.
Get on a play right now. I’m tired of you dudes yappping.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
We’ll just have to agree to disagree. Throws were 3f in SF4 btw. No problem reacting.
People were teching in SF4 based on reads or timed OS. No one is reacting to 3-frame moves.

The basic science of human reaction times would tell you you’re wrong, based on dividing the time into the amount of milliseconds 3-10 frames takes.

People were teching in SF4 based on reads or timed OS. No one is reacting to 3-frame moves.

The basic science of human reaction times would tell you you’re wrong, based on dividing the time into the amount of milliseconds 3-10 frames takes.
They are tapping block to make the throw whiff and yes they have to have reactions to do so.

BuffRaiden

Nerf Erron's F4 Already
When someone is named Keith, you dont listen to that person.
I've seen his gameplay. He's good, but sometimes we all get attached to broken shit our characters can do. The teleport is too silly to remain as is, and I even use Scorpion. Just like Zonya's zoning is too silly to leave as is. Just like Geras's throw loops. There're obvious tools these characters have that need minor adjustments and the game would be better off.