What's new

Do you all feel jump back teleport is too strong of a tool?

Should jump back teleport be removed?

• Yes

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • I'm a scorpion player and this involves me to think in neutral, so no

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters

BuffRaiden

Nerf Erron's F4 Already
Guys. Let's not lose site of the fact that Erron Black's F4 is still much worse.

Nerf that 1 button character to hell.

This is a move designed to not allow you to punish and also bypass the neutral at the same time. They should be ashamed themselves for letting this go on for two months. I don't like playing against Scorpion, but anyone can lose to Erron Black.

Last edited:

Matix218

Get over here!
It's most certainly a guess, if you try to punish early he can mb and launch you on the spot. He should be allowed to launch on hit only.
Then learn the timing and hold block a few more frames. It is not a guess but what is a guess (and likely a correct one) is that you have spent more time complaining in this thread than labbing how to punish it.

Matix218

Get over here!
Like I’m not even here to defend scorpion at this point but just to point out how ridiculous some of this sounds lol, scorpions teleport is full combo punishable both amp and not.

Go in practice mode and set him to switch back and forth between this so called mixup and tell me how it goes for you because I can guarantee if you character has a jab scorpion just got punished
Well said my friend, well said

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I’ve seen some crazy arguments here over the years, but this guy is definitely off his rocker :D
It's been so long that the last time I remember these types of absurd defenses over a character or move was during Inj1 with MMH. Never forget the "just back dash and full combo the OH teleport on reaction bro, hit the lab", "it's fine being safe because it resets the neutral", and "only Jupiter has won with him, that proves he isn't that good".

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Slymind

Noob
Then learn the timing and hold block a few more frames. It is not a guess but what is a guess (and likely a correct one) is that you have spent more time complaining in this thread than labbing how to punish it.
I do that already, and i still have to anticipate if the mb is coming or not to punish properly. And as others pointed already, punishing the teleport is not even the main issue, far from it.

BlondeWolf411

Cowboy Pioneer
I do that already, and i still have to anticipate if the mb is coming or not to punish properly. And as others pointed already, punishing the teleport is not even the main issue, far from it.
I don’t understand what the issue is then?, I play erron I whiff stuff all the time I don’t get reaction teleported 100% of the time. The mixup/guess literally doesn’t exist because both are punishable so I don’t get what this thread is even complaining about anymore

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's been so long that the last time I remember these types of absurd defenses over a character or move was during Inj1 with MMH. Never forget the "just back dash and full combo the OH teleport on reaction bro, hit the lab", "it's fine being safe because it resets the neutral", and "only Jupiter has won with him, that proves he isn't that good".

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Ahaha, yeah. Well first it was “Jupiter went to NEC and didn’t place so MMH isn’t that good”.. And I asked why Jupiter’s placement had to be the definitive measure of how good the character was and got blown up, lol.

Those were the days :)