What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

AkTiVe

o.o
Batgirl and Lobo take turns showing up on my select screen whenever they want (Flashpoint Bats and Luchador Bane always there tho)
Every other day I have to Re-Download the Comp pack to play online

Horus

Noob
Hm, that's weird... mine is the same and I have the option. It's under Settings.
I've only heard about this problem on ps3 copies.
on gamefaqs a guy told me that my copy could be flawed so i contacted NetherRealm and WB but no one ever responded to me

Odoyle

Drops combos
My IOS crashes/closes the game every time on the 2nd mission of the Prison Superman boss battle. Pretty frustrating I hope they update it soon it didn't start happening until this last update.

MashBot

You're over matched.
Ok?? I was helping people unlock em. I help maybe 70-80 ppl and asked if they could send som points my way. if they could I was doing it for free. Some ppl was like I can't and thank fo the skins. I understand that I was just trying to get the season pass. But then I change my mind and start to do for points well maybe 15 people fucked me over i will be posting their GTs and they got the skins so now I'm just like codes first skins later. I mean money is tight over here and I only got the game cause it was on sale for 25 bucks. But anyway deals still out there

I have a problem when I go to the in game store there is no dlc even though I have the season pass and extra miro soft points it only shows what I have already purchased none of the new stuff what would cause this any ideas please help thank you my live account is paid up