What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

Dog With A Beer

Bane (noun): a source of harm, ruin or death.
Happened to me too. I didn't redownload him though, just turned the console off and back on. Everything was there when I got back in. It seems like a 360 thing, not a you thing.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Strangely enough I have the complete opposite.all 8 dlc,2000 skins,correct frame data and a blow job from the guy tied to a tree in the living forest stage of mk9! Thanku Nrs,although the dlc characters are shit I think the season pass overall was well worth the cash. Love u joex

BGMD

Noob
thanks so much for this! i linked it to my psn and then it unlocked them and i linked my wbid back and i still have them.
did you get all the cards? I only got WW for login into app once

anyway, I managed to get the costumes earlier thanks to other good folks from site, but big thumbs up to ICE_C0LD_ZERO for doing this
not a big deal, just curious

I think some of the backgrounds and icons that unlock when you login x times are bugged and nobody can get them. I have all the other stuff though

Sledge Hammer!

Trust me, I know what I'm doing...
If anyone wants all the iOS skins, backgrounds and icons in their game login with the following WBID

[email protected]
Password: tym2013

Please don't try to be a dick and change the password
Huge thanks for this. I don't have an IOS device, and so I had no way to get those skins other than the kindness of a fellow gamer like yourself. It really is appreciated.

Been trying on and off over he past three days or so, finally linked today. Very cool. Very happy. Very much appreciated.

Should I unlink the account again straight away, and will I lose the unlocks if I link back to my own account? Guess I'd better go find out (making sure the logon is free again for others to use)...

EDIT - Seems like the skins stay unlocked even once I reconnect to my own WBID account...for now at least (my DLC skins keep disappearing at random on startup). :)

It's getting really annoying. I'm obviously on xbox 360. I've checked to make sure that I have it downloaded on my hard drive, and it is definitely there.

Krafty Matt

KraftyMattKraft
Huge thanks for this. I don't have an IOS device, and so I had no way to get those skins other than the kindness of a fellow gamer like yourself. It really is appreciated.

Been trying on and off over he past three days or so, finally linked today. Very cool. Very happy. Very much appreciated.

Should I unlink the account again straight away, and will I lose the unlocks if I link back to my own account? Guess I'd better go find out (making sure the logon is free again for others to use)...

EDIT - Seems like the skins stay unlocked even once I reconnect to my own WBID account...for now at least (my DLC skins keep disappearing at random on startup). :)
It is the communication delay between the console and the WBID servers that has caused this issues. They will appear to stay locked, but don't panic, as long as you received the message "WBID Linked," everything worked. Go play the game, after a few hours, maybe even a day, the skins WILL unlock.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

DaHomieG

Noob
Hey guys, new forum member here. :)

I just wanted to know if there is any possible way to still obtain the 3 pre-order costume packs: Blackest Night (Best-Buy), Red Son (GameStop) and Arkham City (Walmart)?

I didn't get a chance to pre-order the game, since I got it last week, but being a serious completionist, I really need to get these costumes.

Thanks in advance.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Welcome,

Don't waste your money trying to get the skins early off ebay etc...they will definitely sell them later on as a pack, but idk the time frame.

I have a Red Son DLC code I was looking to trade for Arkham City Skins but I'll sell it to you for MS Points. Just send me a PM

Ebay guys are ripping people off $44 is fucking robbery

DaHomieG

Noob
Welcome,

Don't waste your money trying to get the skins early off ebay etc...they will definitely sell them later on as a pack, but idk the time frame.

Thanks! :D

You mean like they did with MK9? I remember they had pre-order costumes and then later released them as packs (i.e. the original MK1/MK2 costumes.)

I have a Red Son DLC code I was looking to trade for Arkham City Skins but I'll sell it to you for MS Points. Just send me a PM
Legit? How many MS Points?

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Thanks! :D

You mean like they did with MK9? I remember they had pre-order costumes and then later released them as packs (i.e. the original MK1/MK2 costumes.)

Legit? How many MS Points?
Yes and if you plan on buying them from someone I wouldn't pay more than $3-5

EGGXI

Scary Bat
There are a few of these threads floating around, most in the DLC forum I believe.

Although while we are here... Boon confirmed via twitter than more will be added to the iOS game. More costumes to unlock?