What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

Enenra

Go to hell.
Xbox or PSN?

Regardless, go to the XBL store or PSN store (not the Injustice DLC menu) and find Injustice add ons. Look for the compatibility packs 1,2, and 3. Download them. Now tell me if your DLC is on your select screen.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I am new to this how do I go to xbl store this is probably basic but I am really new thank you
Have you entered your season pass code yet?

Go to the home menu (the menu that is there when your Xbox boots up), and press right bumper (button just above the trigger) until you get to the games section. Click browse games, press right bumper until you get to add ons, click on A-Z. Go to I, find Injustice, click right bumper until you get to extras, click see all, download "Compat Pack 1" "Compat Pack 2." This will give you Lobo and Batgirl. Without a season pass, you can't have Scorpion yet.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Anyone else having this problem or know whats going on?
I get a hot streak then all of the sudden he's gone...
._.

I went the xbl store compatibility 3 is not there I used the season pass and have activated it and downloaded lobo batgirl also but I cant see anything else except what I have already downloaded

How are you supposed to know if you've signed into WBID? Because I logged in, it said the account is linked but then when I go on my phone later I don't have any unlocks! Not even the unlock for reaching a certain level(I'm already level 52 on the console).

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Can anyone help me with the red son 2 pack?(GL,Batman,DS), i just downloaded it today and its not showing up when i go to play any kind of match (practice, online, battles)

I have downloaded the red son 2 pack but don't see the missions are there any I do see the skins is that the whole pack

Durango

Enhancer
Depending on what the game feels like, I'll select my character and Batgirl, or any of my other DLC chars, will not appear. Does this happen to everyone?

booivi

Good Game :)
I've had this happen before. And what seems to fix it everytime is basically just going to multiplayer>xbox live and let it load, and install any updates you may need, because almost everytime I go to multiplayer it asks me for updates that I already have. But I do it anyways because it only takes a second. That's all I can say, don't know what your problem could be.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
I'm having this problem too. Its usually one character, and along with the character the costumes that where released along with this character. I just end up going into DLC menu and redownloading the character. Which says its free cause it knows I have downloaded it before. And even the download goes from 1% then jumps to 100% in a matter of seconds, suggesting that the data was on the Xbox, but it failed to load. But anyway that brings back the character and the costumes as well for some reason.

And yes I always go to the options and tell it to load the hard drive and that doesn't seem to work either.

DamonV

Noob
hey guys i need some help here i cant sign into my wbid on xbox every time i try it just goes to the next option and i cant select the wbid one, i tried signing into another xbox account and i could select the option to sign in but i want to link my wbid to my original account can anyone help please ?

I just got the Special edition of Injustice god among us as a gift. As I reached home and unboxed My game, The moment I tried the Dlc codes... They Didn't work. I surfed the net in hopes to find a cure and the last thing was to go and ask WB support for help. They stated that this "Red son" dlc specifically is not available in your region, Dubai is where I live (This is the first game with this kind of an issue, XBL is available in my city and so does all other game codes work). With no support they replied by saying... "We apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue." and Thats it.

Now I have the codes and hopefully they work as its not redeemed, I was wondering If someone is interested for a trade, ( "The game is month's old now, I wonder if some have anything to trade with.")

I would like trade ins for...
Arkham skin pack,
or
Redson 2.

If not these what else can you help me with.-

Again Thank you very much for going through this. I really hoped WB to help me through this and They left me heart broken to see My uncle paid extra for nothing... Literally nothing.

-Aliqaiser