What's new

DLC, iOS sync/skin unlocking & other issues/problems/questions asked thread

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
No idea. I don't think you can get them back. I had 7 level 40 gold characters, and then my ipad got stolen. Life's tough.

Nekiu

Noob
iPad stuff is held client side. No information for what cards you have is stored on the server so you are SOL.

medhood

Noob
Maybe try restore purchase's if it has that feature or restore an save backed up in iphone cloud other than that I don't know how to help.

i compleated the batgirl challenge but cant get any rewards, it sais it cant conect to the internet (its conected) i live in México and i did see online that i need to change to USA in the region so i can unlock it, but i dont have a valid credit card for that region.. so is there another way to do this or is there a fix coming?

Thanx :)

Ok, so the problem USED to be that everytime I turned on my xbox, I wouldn't have any extra costumes except for maybe the most recent pack I bought. This was an easily resolvable issue; though nonetheless a very annoying one. I simply had to download the most recent compatibility patch and everything was good to go. This meant that I couldn't bring my setups to casuals or tournaments, since I didn't have all of my stuff and if somebody DID try to load one of the costumes I had most recently purchased, the game would crash. (Example: Ame-comi WW, my main)

You should know that I buy EVERY...SINGLE....DLC item for this game, with the exception of zombie mode. Perhaps that makes me a sucker or an idiot, but thats irrelevant. What the hell, I enjoy extra costumes. I can play arcade mode all day and never see the same costume on my opponent. (BTW, I don't play arcade mode all day.)

So you can imagine my surprise when I log on yesterday and I've lost all the following costumes, permanently:
* All Regime costumes
* All Insurgency costumes
* All unlocked in-game costumes, including Godfall Superman, New 52 Nightwing, and OH MY FUCKING GOD ELSEWORLD FLASH ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.
* All IOS game costumes, including Batman Beyond, Prison Supes, and the rest.
* The Arrow costume and WBID New 52 Flash costume

At first I didn't realize that it was these costumes, and not the costumes I actually paid money for. I tried redownloading the John Stewart patch, which did not work. After realizing which costumes were gone with horror, I tried going to the archives to try and repurchase my regime/insurgency costumes, but it doesn't allow me. It says I have to be signed into a profile. When I go to STAR labs, it clearly shows that I have 3-starred every.single.mission. But the game apparently disagrees because I don't have my Kryptonite Lex, New 52 Shazam, or RRRRRRREEAAAAAAARGH MY GOD DAMN ELSEWORLD FLASH COSTUME THAT I WADED THROUGH 5 MILES OF BULLSHIT TO GET.

I have pursued solutions online. They all tell me to delete my save data and start over. Aha. Hahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Also, with this solution I have no idea how I would get my IOS skins back. I do not have an ipod, I got my costumes from a friend who did whom I have since lost contact with.

So, yeah.... please help? This stranger would really appreciate it.

Damn, I was hoping somebody would have an answer by this point. I should note that I've tried to "reunlock" the costumes. For example, I've tried beating the last chapter of story mode and have completed dozens of ranked matches since this incident, but still am missing Godfall/Yellow Lantern